Where The Hell Are Those Guys-- Wait... THE HELL IS THAT?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So... know where to start? " You asked.

You guys where walking and searching for the guys until you found 3 circle-ish entrance to death.

It was dark and so Black Hat decided to burn his hand with his magic to light the way.

" Hmm... I don't know.. " Black Hat replied as he put his index finger on his chin. Rubbing it.

You looked at him and then back at the 3 entrances.

" Well, how about we just do the eeny - meeny - minie --- " You said but was cut by some screaming somewhere.

You and Black Hat abruptly looked as to where that screaming was.

" What the fuck- Are there girls in here? " You said aloud.

Screaming can be heard again and this time you can clearly hear a bear roaring.

The screaming grew closer and the figures were on your sight.

" The fuck is happening?! " Black Hat said as he got into a fighting position. His arm that had fire on it growing.

You got into a fighting position as well and redied yourself for who these people are.

The figures ran closer and you can visbly see that they were-

" Brian?! " You exclaimed his name for he was the one you saw first.

Brian, PT and 5.0.5 were on the back of PT Jr.

They looked terrified and you were wondering why until-

" Y/N! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!" PT shouted as he did some hand movements that meant for your guys to run.

We looked at each other confused.

But, then you squinted your eyes as you saw another creature running behind them.

As it ran dust and sewer water are spraying everywhere.

And then, it roared causing Brian to scream, " Y/N FUCKING RUN!!! "

It was the first time you heard Brian cussed so it was a real fucking surprise for you.

" What on earth-- " Black Hat said as he stepped his foot back at what he saw.

After that, the guys got closer to us but, due to the speed that PT jr. is going on. He tripped causing everyone that was on his back to fall and face plant the floor.

5.0.5 was crying shitless, Brian heart was racing and you could hear it beat loudly and fast, PT and PT jr. are just wheezing.

The creature then screeched, which made us flinch a bit.

Then we clearly saw it.

The creature is huge as Mt. Everest. It's mouth had very sharp teeth all over it as drool was coming out from it and his octopus tentacles that was on his mouth dangled.

It's face is pink and just like an alien octopus. It had seven eyes shaped like Muffets but more thinner and greener.

His body was like a lion but, mixed with a bear that had steroids. It didn't have fur. But, it kinda looked like it does.

" Fucking shit-- What the hell is that thing. " Black Hat whispered - yelled at me, not looking away from the creature.

I did not answer and just let silence take over.

Only the monsters breathing and whimpering and shivering of the guys were to be heard.

As it stared at for sometime. I took something out of the suit I'm wearing slowly and unnoticable.