Finding A New Job

It was a new day. Your 4th day here.

You walk up earlier than your friends again. For, you needed to ship the commissioned artwork to your customer from Canada ((or whatever country..))

You were currently chilling in the living room and you looked at your phone which vibrated.

You finally got a text back from your mom.

It says, " Oh, sweetie. It's quite alright and these looks amazing! Though the angle could be a bit better if you sat down and pointed a bit higher. Other than that, it's all great! I love you!!! "

You texted back, " Thanks for the constructive criticism, mom. I love you too <3 "

You looked at the clock. It was 8:00 am.

' I feel like going out today again. Wow, never been going out as much in my life. ' You thought as you got up and went to your room to change into something.

You remembered that conversation you had with your friends last night after the ferries wheel thing.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sophie argued that you should wear more feminine, cutesy clothes.

And you said, " No way. I don't like the feeling. How do you women even wear those short shorts. Their so... short! And tight! "

She just sighed and kept on begging me to wear something feminine for once.

You sighed in defeat and just agreed so she can finally stop.

---------------------------------------------------------

You looked at the clothes that Sophie gave to you last night.

S

he doesn't use it anymore and she thought it looked cute on you so she gave it to you.

You examined it for a bit. Feeling the fabric and said, " There is no way I'm wearing this... but... then again.. "

You remembered back in highschool when Sophie got angry at you and Mike when you guys didn't do as she says and clean the cooporate in cleaning the classroom.

' She was fuming mad and it was horrifying.. ' You thought as sweat trickled down your face.

You sighed and went for it.

After putting it on. It didn't feel that bad.

' I kinda feel comfortable in it. ' You thought.

You examined yourself in the mirror.

' I guess I look ok. If it's not tight then I'm ok with it. How do women even wear those tight clothes. I can't understand. ' You thought as you kept looking at yourself in the mirror. Looking at the clothes you have put on.