RESCUE TEAM

---------------------------------------------------------

Waking up at the sound of a gun reloading and bumping it gently on your head.

You woke up groaning as you pushed away some of your hair, that was on your face, away.

" It's like.. night right now. Who in the hell is waking me up... " You said as you looked at the people that were surroundung you.

Your eye's widened as you saw their uniforms.

" Well, glad you're awake now honey~ " A familiar voice of a woman said as she stepped in front of the guards that were surrounding you.

You stared at her for a while and then glared angrily.

" Vanessa.. " You mumbled.

" How'd you find me? " You asked angrily.

" Because of a little kill on some dimension that was paradise for many many creatures~ " She said.

You grunted at her and looked away.

" And also.. got a little help..~ By your... dearest best friend~ " She said as someone else came out.

It was Chris. The Chris you saw from that one dimension.

Your eye's widened in shock at this.

" Ch-Chris?.. " You chocked out.

" Oho the poor dear~ You're always so stupid whenever it involves him.~ " She said as she walked towards him. Putting a hand on his shoulder.

She pulled out a chip from his back which made you want to beat yourself up for being so stupid.

It made this so called "Chris" turned into a liquid substances.

It was now lying on the floor. One of the guards took out a vacuum-like machine and put the liquid in the jar.

She smiled bitchily at you as he walked to you.

" Babe, if you wanna get out of this situation and you wanna keep your friends, gang... lover? Safe. You know what to do~ " She said as she lowered herself to your level and tilted your chin up.

You stared at her and sighed.

" Yeah.. " You began.

She smiled and fixed her posture.

She was about to say ' Good decision ' but you interrupted her by saying.

" Take me to jail. " You said standing up as you put your hands outside the pocket of your labcoat. Stretching it out to one of the guards for them to handcuff you.

They did so.

A creaking was then heard which made you and the people inside your room to dart their heads towards it.

" Y/N, remember that woman, named Ivy that gave me a phone? Uhh.. I was hoping if you could teach me how to operate.... this device. " Black Hat said and slowed down his talking as he saw this.

He glared angrily at them and snapped his fingers making theit shadows wrap around their necks, legs, arms and whatever.

Black Hat went to you and got you out of your hand cuffs.

" So you must be Y/N's new lover, I presume?~ " She said.

Black Hat looked at her up and down.

" Yes, what's in it to you? " Black Hat asked coldly. Holding you closer.