This Better Heal In The Morning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally lost Demencia through all those running and proceeded on Dr. Flug's lab.

He seemed to be focusing on an invention he's working on.

He didn't even realize you were there.

You walked up behind him and examined the contraption.

It seemed to be some sort of gun. It had a simplistic look and was painted blue with green highlights.

After a few seconds you finally decided to let him know you are here now.

You cleared your throat two times, since he didn't hear the first time you did it.

He looked up from his invention and looked at you.

He jumped a little in surprise and said, " Oh, Y/N! Didn't know you're there. "

" Heh. S'okies. Anyways, what'cha inventing? " You asked.

He looked at his invention and said, " Oh, this? It's a gravity gun! " He said in a cheery tone.

" If you shoot someone with it. They will immediately fall to the ground. Being stuck there due to gravity. No one can help them up. Making it easy for villains that has access to this machine to win. " He said as he pointed the gun at a can.

He shoots it and the can fell to the ground.

You walked towards it and trued to pull it out.

It was difficult to pull up a few seconds ago. But then it returned to it's normal weight. Making it easier for you to pick up.

You looked at Dr. Flug and he chuckled nervously.

" Hehe.. yeh.. there's a lot more I need to work on.. " He said as he scartched the back of his neck.

You walked towards him and put the contraption on the table.

You reached for a tool and began you began adding somethings to it. Also, giving it a few more details. Giving it a more evil look.

Dr. Flug just stared at you as you started to de assemble and assemble his invention.

He helped you aswell by him giving more informations on what Villains may want on it, Giving it some upgrades here and there and also giving you the tools that you needed.

After a couple of hours working on it. You guys are finally done.

You looked at the contraption and it looked fantastic.

Dr. Flug cheered for you and his success and making this.

Dr. Flug said, " Let's go find boss. "

You agreed but you ask him to wait for a while.

After a couple of minutes you walked out of the lab.

You and Dr. Flug then began to search for your boss to show him the newest evil machine.

You guys made your way to his office and knocked on his door.

You guys heard a deep raspy voice saying, "Come in. "

Dr. Flug opened the door and you guys went in.

Black Hat's P.O.V

I am currently in my office doing paper work as usual.

I have a ton of work to be done. It was very stressful..

I was about to do the next batch of paper work until I heard a knock on my door.