Let's Just All Relax For A While

A/N: Like seriously. Let's just all relax. You guys have been dimension hopping and World War 3 started and it just ended.

Can we not just relax? And chill?
---------------------------------------------------------

As you guys were fighting over the ice cream that you have bought.

You searched for Sophie.

She seemed to still be in an arguement with Black Hat.

When Sophie gave Black Hat a little taste of his own medicine. He completly went berserk and stormed away from her and tried to shoo away the others.

She sighed and looked outside gloomily in a near by window with her arms crossed.

You sighed at the sight of her being hell-ishly sad.

You stood still at your spot as you slouched and put your hands inside the pocket of your labcoat. Avoiding any eye contact with anyone.

After a few more seconds of Black Hat yelling at Dr. Flug to get these mortals out. You head out of the kitchen and went to your room by walking.

Inside the room you plopped down to your bed. Staring at the ceiling emotionlessly.

You rolled to your side and played with your hair.

' I'll explain this shit when I feel like it. ' You thought to yourself.

Moments of just you laying on your bed. You felt your eye's starting get heavy and you started to drift and drift to the dream land.

You then fell asleep shortly.

After a few hours of sleeping~

You were awake for the post 4 minutes and you still haven't gotten up.

It's about 11:57 p.m. right now.

You looked outside your window by just darting your eye's at it.

The starts were twinkling beautifully.

You then tear your gaze away from the stars and onto the ceiling.

You sighed and sat up.

' Should probably change clothes. ' You thought to yourself as you pulled your bag to you.

Rummaging on it to find some clothes.

You found some pants, socks and a black T-shirt with a print of the words, " Dimension S-H17 means SHIT if ya didn't know. "

" Favorite shirt. " You said nonchalantly as you looked at it.

You went to the bathroom to just go for a quick shower and after a couple of minutes you put in your clothes, your wrist watch, portal gun and phone and went out of your room.

You went to the kitchen. Curious if they are still there.

" Wonder if Demencia got in there as well while I was out... did they even left me some Ice cream? " You asked your self as you walked infront of the door of the kitchen.

You slowly opened the door and made it creek a little bit.

As you opened it, it revealed a pile of bodies on top of each other snoring and sleeping while Ice creams were everywhere.

You look around un amused at the sight.

You landed your gaze at the pile of sleeping bodies and you saw Demencia to be in there as well. Spoon in her mouth.

" Huh. " You said.

You looked at your watch and spinned the big hand and small hands counter clockwise.