Breaking Out

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- *we are having some technical difficulties*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After moments of planning to get you out. They finally went in and they are now inside something that looks like a sewer.

" Eck- what is this?! Disgusting! " Black Hat said in disgust as he tried to remove some of it out of his suit.

" Ewwwww " Sophie said.

" It's the things that gets flushed down the toilet. " Ivy said.

Everyone turned to her and then tried to get out of this ickyness, excluding the child.

The child then clapped their hands together. It was loud so we got attention to them.

" Quit being pabebe. It's just random harmless chemicals of this ship prison. " They said nonchalantly.

Everyone then calmed down and Ivy laughed.

" Haaa... priceless. " She said as she wiped her tears away.

Black Hat growled at her and shouted, " THIS IS NOT THE TIME OF FOOLING AROUND! "

After minutes of bickering. They finally calmed down and started to search a door leading inside the ship.

C-0 spotted one and it pointed towards it.

" Good job, C-0! " Zac said as he patted the little creature on the back gently.

" Yes! Let's get in! " Demencia said loudly.

" I'm with this girl! " Sophie said loudly aswell.

They were about to run to it but they Sophie was stopped by Brian and Demencia was stopped by 5.0.5 on Black Hat's command.

" Hey! That's the entrance! Let's get going! " Sophie said.

The child remained quite as they bickered once again.

But, then they spoke up as they look at Dr. Flug.

" Dr. Flug, it's your time to shine. The calculator like device. " The child said.

" Oh! O-ok. I'm ready. " Dr. Flug stuttered out with a bit of confidence.

" Dr. Flug, you better do your job. " Black Hat said in a deep tone.

Dr. Flug gulped and then said, " Y-yes sir! "

The child then escorted Dr. Flug to the door.

The child opened it. Revealing..

" Woah.. what is this? " Dr. Flug asked as he looked around. Mesmerized.

It was a little room. He looked up revealing a dark abyss. You.. really can't see the cealing to which sent shivered down his spine as to how it lookes a bit creepy.

It had this green light all around with books and machineries on tables or on the floor. It also had tools and this device on the middle.

" This used to be when I wanna be alone. It's kinda surprising how they still didn't notice they have a room like this. Oh well. " The child said.

They then sat down the floor and plugged the calculator on the deviced that was in the middle of the floor.

The device turned on. Revealing a map and some numbers.

The child explained to Dr. Flug as to how he was gonna operate this.

It put a lot of pressure on Dr. Flug, of course. But, still.