Point Of Views

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa's P.O.V

Going to her cell to have a conversation with her and she immediately hangs up!

What the fuck???!!!

Is she still mad about me killing her bff?? She knows she can always go to other dimensions to search for a Y/N-less Chris. What the heck is wrong with her?

Since when did she care this much? What she only cares is me. I don't know how it shifted from me to an idiotic person who is bossy and a moron.

And now she has a new lover who is a demon and also has some of the characteristics of Chris who is also the stupidest of the stupids. Man can't even handle a phone!

I am currently on a coffe shop after I stromed out.

Remembering what happened earlier again made me grunt and furry my eyebrows. Anger to be seen in my face.

After I was done with my coffee I left it on the table and I left the place.

Going to my house. I made my way to the bathroom after I grabbed my phone and prepared a bubble bath.

After stripping I went in and sighed.

" Relax, Vanessa. Relax. She'll come around sooner or later. If not.. I can always manipulate her. Not gonna bw easy but... " I trailed off.

" I've done it before and I even made her to be my lover because of that~ " I said and giggled.

" I'll do fine. Besides, who would even date a idiot such as that man... " I said as I reached for my phone and pressed on it 3 times.

A hologram of peoples files appeared.

I searched for Y/N L/N and began to scroll down until I reached to the friends, relatives and lover category.

I scrolled down to thr lover category and after seeing the man again I clicked on it and read his name.

" Black Hat.. " I mumbled. Going through his information.

" There's not much information besides him having minions and a villain who sells weaponry that was made by his scientist for other villains for a living. " I said as I stared at the information.

I scoffed at this.

" I seriously don't see why she would fall for a guy like this. " I said and put away my phone angrily.

" I swear... and she says she's a genius but she's a a dunce for taking this path. " I said.

I began to feel a bit sleepy and I was too lazy to get out of the bath.

So, I let my eye's close and let me drift to my dreams.

" I'll go back to her after 2 days... " I ended and slept.

Vanessa's P.O.V End

The Child's P.O.V

Making my way through the portal with Black Hat and his minions.

We were to be met inside my place. Which was just under an abandones bridge. It had curtains, fire in the middle, an old TV, a couch which is not very comfortable.. but I sleep on that. There is also a table with 2 seats and a fridge and an oven. In the corner is my workplace with a chest of goods.

Not my goods but... eh.

They stared with eye's wide at this.

" Eugh. Where are we? " I heard Black Hat asked in a disgusted tone.