Beverly Marsh

"Beaverly here wanted to tell you something!" Greta says, pulling Beverly along with her.
"What do you want Greta?"I ask then I turn to Beverly,"Hi Bev!"
"Hey, y/n..." Beverly says looking down.
"Beaverly here," Greta says pulling Beverly closer," was writing you a love letter!"
Beverly looks down, very red in the face. I get happy at the thought of her writing me a love letter, even though I'm a girl.(sorry if you're not!!)
" I mean," I say and they both look at me," who wouldn't want a love letter from Beverly?"
Greta scoffs,"I wouldn't!"
"That's because whores don't get love letters sweetheart!"I say pushing Greta, and setting Beverly free form her grip.
I grab Bev's arm and run out of the school, running towards the barrens. We run all the way there, finally stopping and catching our breath.
"Did...you....really write...me a... love letter?"I ask, still catching my breath.
"Uh...yeah."She says, pulling a piece of paper form her back pocket.
She hesitantly hands me the note, her hands shaking.
"The way your hair falls on your face, the way your smile is contagious, the way you laugh can make my depressed happy, the way you carry yourself with grace and class,the way you look so adorable when angry, the way your cheeks get red when you cry, the way your lips move when you speak, the way your eyes light up my world,the way you look like an angel from heaven when you sleep, the way your chubbiness make me want to kiss you all day, everything about you is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I wish one day you could see the beauty in you, I'd feel blessed to have angel like you by my side, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!"
Tears falls from my eyes, Bev hugs me tightly.
"Beverly Marsh, I love you so much! I'd be so lucky if you were mine! I'd never ever treat you wrong! I'd love you forever! Even if being gay is frowned on!"I say through my happy tears, she giggles.
"Will you give me the honor, of being my girlfriend?"She asks and I nod my head furiously.
I squeeze her tighter," yes!"
"I love you y/n!"She says kissing me, I smile.
"I love you, Beverly Marsh!"I say, kissing her passionately.
___________________________
A/n
So this is the first ever gay fic I've ever  made.. and I got the poem from a website...
Was this okay?