Henry Bowers

(I mean it's worth a shot)
•Y/N POV•
"I'll see you later Bev!"I yell to the girl walking down the hall, she kissed her hand and waved me goodbye.
As I walk to my locker, I sense someone behind me. The person had to be following me, but I make it to my locker. As I put my books away, the feeling comes back and I shut my locker. I turn around to see Henry Bowers, but No one else was with him.
"What do you want Bowers?"I ask him, I felt the heartless cold voice come out of my body.
"H-hi Y/n."He says as a light blush appears on his face, he shoves him hands in his pockets.
"Henry. If this is one of your games, I don't want to participate!"I say as a begin to walk away.
He gently grabs my arm," please wait, I have to talk to you!"
I stop and turn around," yes?"
"Could you meet at the barrens after school?" He says, not looking me in the eye. He hasn't looked at me, only the floor, and his face is as red as tomatoes.
"Sure Henry, i will."I say, i might as well give it a shot.
He looks up,"really? You really will?"
I smile,"Yeah. See ya later Bowers!"
I walk off to my next class, and he walks the opposite direction.

******************Time Skip
-Ring!-
As the others began to pile out, I slowly walk out of the door. I walk out of the school and head to my yellow and blue bike, a gift from my aunt.
As I pedal towards the barrens, I see Henry's house. I hear screaming echo throughout my ears, it's from Henry's house. I pedal faster and soon make it to the barrens.
I sat there alone for about 10minutes before Henry showed up, he had a handprint on his arm. I immediately recall the yelling from his house and get an eerie feeling in my stomach.
"Hi Y/n, I'm sorry you had to wait in me."He apologizes , sitting next to me.
"It's okay Henry, no need to apologize!"I say trying to sound positive, he smiles.
"Being optimistic is your thing isn't it?"He asks with a small chuckle. I've never heard this laugh before, it makes me happy.
"Well sometimes you have to be, to get through the rough times."I say and he looks at the ground.
"I wanted to tell you somethin,"He says,"but it's kinda hard for me to get out."
"Just take your time."I say with a smile, he looks up at me.
"Lately, I've been trying to be a nicer person. I've tried laying off people, but Belch and Victor egg me on and I break the promise I made to myself. My dad has been more physical with me too," He breathes and looks at his arm," as you can tell. And I- I just...I want to stop being such a dick but no one will forgive me and I hate myself for that. I hate myself so fucking much! I can see why you guys hate me! I hate me too!"
"Henry."I say as I touch his un- injured arm, he pushed my hand away gently.
"Look, I wanna be your friend. But we'll have to work on earning trust back form people okay?"I say, he looks up.
"Are you sure?"He asks, "I understand if you hate me."
"I'm sure, I wanna be your friend!"I say and he smiles.
"Hey y/n?"He asks, i look him in the eye.
"Yeah?"I ask and he leans closer.
Our faces are so close and our lips brush against each other, I smile.
"I like you, a lot."He says, and he looks away.
I lean in and connect our lips, He was shocked but soon melted into the kiss. We both pull away, our lips swollen form the long kiss, he smiles and so do I.
"I like you too." I say.
___________________________
A/n
Before you kill me JUST UNDERSTAND!
I like Nichs face so I made this, come on! Support the lil Aussie!!
Also I thought it would be creative, and yeeeeaaah!!
I hope you liked it!! More fanfics are to come so don't worry!!
~~Bye Losers!