Finn Wolfhard

YOUR POV
I woke up with a start, I look at my phone.
"Fucking hell! I'm gonna miss the bus!"I say as I hurry and get dressed.
I rush to the bus as I'm still brushing my hair. He drove right by me, so I run to the neighbors and get on with them.
I glare at the bus driver, and I walk to my seat. My friend had her earphones in so I chose not to bother her, I plug in my earphones and listen to my playlist.
We drop off the elementary kids and the driver drops us off,no one one the bus really noticed me.
I walked to the front doors of the school, but I couldn't open them. Then a boy opened the door, and held it open for other people as I headed into school.
I hear a blood shrieking scream from the office and I look, my bestfriend was in there. He mother was holding her, I wanted to go in but her mom just stared at me.
I figured it didn't concern me so I kept walking, I got to my first period and I sat my stuff down. I walk out of the classroom and see my friend, Alison.
"Hey Alison!"I say,"what's wrong with Rihanna?"
"How the fuck are you here?"She asks, backing away.
"Why do you mean?"I ask, she went as pale as a ghost.
"You're dead."She says,"you died this morning. Your mom called and told us, how... how are you here?"
"I-I'm dead?"I ask, she nods.
I start crying and shaking, she just runs off towards the office.
I shut my eyes and sink to the floor, i open my eyes but I'm no longer at school.
I'm in a boys room, and I'm looking at a phone.
Duffer Bros: Hey kiddo we just thought you should know, the girl that won the tickets and takes David's place ... she died, she had a seizure in her sleep. You and Millie were her favorite celebrities, Atleast that's what her mother said, I'm sorry you had to find out this way."
I heard the boy start crying, but when I tried looking at him, everything would blur together.
I tried so hard to see him, but I just couldn't, and he kept crying.
I closed my eyes, and I just cried. I heard a voice,"he's your soulmate, I'm giving you another chance at life. If you promise to use it right."
"I promise!"I say, and then I open my eyes.
I'm under a bright light, I sit up and look around. I'm on a metal table, and in a hospital gown.
I look up and make eye contact with a doctor and he rushes into the room, he starts yelling that I'm alive. They rush me into another room and do a lot of tests on me. My mind raced and never stopped.
******
"And now, we have the girl who came back to life, Y/F/N!"Ellen says as I walk onto stage.
I sit in the chair by her and wave at the audience,"So explain what happened."
"Well, I woke up as usual and got ready. But I couldn't open doors, I know your wondering how I got out of my house, my doors were already open. But I had to wait for someone that was alive to open the door at school.And my friend told me at school that I had died, and then I closed my eyes and cried. But when I opened them I was in a boys room. But I couldn't see his face, no matter how hard I tried. But he cried, very hard. And I started to cry, I even remember the texts on his phone.
And then I hear a voice tell me that he was my soulmate and that I could have a second chance if I used it right. I promised to, and I woke up."
"Wow, you're a miracle!"Ellen says and the audience claps and cheers.
I look and see some crying in the audience,"I guess so."
"So what did the text say?"She asks, and i sigh.
"I don't know if anyone will believe me,"I say," But it was from the Duffers Brothers, the ones who created Stranger things, and they were telling the boy that I had won the tickets to their Preview Party thing. But I had died, and that my mom told them that Him and MillieBobbyBrown were my favorite celebrities. Which is true!"
"I do believe you,"Ellen says,"But you don't know who the boy was?"
"No, I only know the text. I'd like to know, since the voice said he is my soulmate..."I explain, tears falling from my eyes.
"Well how about I help you?"She suggests, and I smile widely.
"I'd be forever grateful!"I says as Ellen hugs me.
She asks questions and tells me to come back once she found out who those texts were too. Which would most likely be tomorrow, so I'd have to stay in California.
I agree and head jack to my hotel, sinking into my bed.
*****
Ellen invited me back and now I'm backstage, she had found out without even emailing the Duffer Brothers, because the boy had seen the show.
"And now again,Y/f/N!" She announces.
As I walk out, I hear many cheers and clapping.
I sit as the seat,"Hi Ellen."
"Hello y/n!"She says,"Are you excited?"
"Yeah, when I found out I cried."I say, a blush creeping it's way on my face.
"Well, we have a game. You put this blindfold on and he'll come out here and you have to guess who it is!"She says, I nod.
"Okay!"I say and I put the blindfold on.
I feel the couch dip beside me and he take me hand.
"Okay so he's gonna trace his name into your hand, and you have to guess his name!"She says and I nod.
He flattens my hand out and traces an 'F'.
"I already got my guess,"I say and he laughs.
"Definitely Finn Wolfhard,"I say,"I know that laugh anywhere!"
He takes off my blindfold and hugs me, I hug him back.
Then Ellen goes on break and we leave, we head to my hotel to hang out.
"Y/n, I'm so grateful you are alive."Finn says, as we sit in the bed.
"I am too, I get to meet my soulmate!"I say and he giggles.
"I followed your twitter with my personal account a long time ago,"He says and my eyes go wide," and I started liking you, This was about 3 months ago."
We talk about things and we get really tired, he texts his mom that he was with me at the hotel.
We turn on AHS but soon we fall asleep.
We sleep in each others arms, and I'm actually thankful to be alive.
I am so fucking lucky.
___________________________

THESE ARE MY NOTES FOR THIS FANFIC!!⬇️
{{ You go to school and ghost
Then you zoom in time to finn and he cries bc you die
And you come back to life right before your ohtopsy(idk how to spell it)
and miracle
You get on Ellen TWICE and she is like
We found out who your soulmate is , Bc they got ahold of her after the show
With the Duffers brothers cause that was the text Name on soulmates phone
And Finn comes out but your blindfolded and he traces his name in your hand
You go back to
Your hotel and talk and then fall asleep in eachother arms
Lè end }}
A/n
This was based off a dream I had and those notes ^above were takin at like 5 In the morning so yeah.
Hope you like this lol fic!!!
Expect a Halloween themed one soon!!
Byyyeee Losers