Henry Bowers {pt1.}

{{Sad contented if you're easily triggered I suggest you stop reading}}
Henry's POV
"The boy finds his lover at a waterfall with a smile. He walk to her and grabs her hands, kissing them. Then they run away together." I read in my mind, this is my favorite story I've written so far. The only other story I have is my own, which is depressing.
As I walk down the street, extremely past the new curfew, I hear a small laugh. I look around and see a girl swinging on the swings at the park, she was happy. She seen me and smiled, and I smiled back.
She must be new here, no one ever smiled at me. No ever liked me, no one ever cared. No one.
She gestures for me to come over and swing by her, I do so.
"Hi."She says as I barely push my self around with my feet.
"Hi."My voice was so hoarse from screaming in pain. It was dark so no one seen the bruises that covered me, but I could feel them.
"Are you okay?"She asks, I shake my head.
"No but people don't like to hear about my problems." I say and she slows down her swinging.
"I'll listen, if you listen to me."She offers, I chuckle.
"Alright, you first." I say and she stops swinging.
"looks Well, I just moved here. I have no friends, will you be my friend?"She asks, I shake my head.
"You don't want me as a friend, no one does."I say and she looks at me weirdly.
"I do. I want to be your friend."She says in a demanding tone.
"By the time you start school, you'll be just like everyone else. You'll hate me, I promise that."I say while I choke back tears.
"No I won't. Promise."She says holding out her pinky. I take her pinky and we promise, I can keep it.
"So tell me your problems."She said.
"I'm the bad kid of town, everyone hates me. I hate me, I have only 2 friends and they only like me because I made people fearful of them. I tried to be nicer to people but they only turned down my apologies, I hurt myself sometimes. No one ever really pays attention, but my dad does. He calls me a pussy, then he beats me. I got bruises all over me, my body aches. All I want is my momma but she'd never love me. I turned out just like my father, if I was her I'd hate me too."I explain, she touches my arm. Her hand warm against my cold, scabbed skin.
"What's your name? Mines Emily."She says, I could hear her choking voice.
She was crying, I didn't like it.
"It's Henry."I say, she gets up from the swing and walks over to me.
I get up and she pulls me into a hug, a welcoming hug. We stayed like this for what felt like hours but I didn't want it to stop. She pulled away, and she handed me something.
"Take this note. Take it and I want you to read it. I'll be at school tomorrow so you can find me."She says and she starts to walk away, she waves.
"Bye Henry!"She yells.
"Bye Emily!"I yell back, I soon take off towards my house.
I walk in to my father snoring loudly from his room, obnoxious bastard.
I walk quietly to my room and lock my door, I never know when he'll bust in here and hurt me again. Even in public I flinch, gets him weird looks but no one ever cares enough to ask why I do flinch.
I open the note,
"The girl waits for her lover at a waterfall. A girl hoping for love, coping from a broken heart. She waits for her Lover and he shows. Covered in bruises from a figure of significance. But he still takes her hands and kisses them, his busted lip barely bleeding. As they run away, she feels a peace and tranquility set over the two of them.
A happy ever after, like they deserve."
As I sit there on my bed I clutch the note, I lean back into my pillows and sulk. Someone is here and they understand, they understand. Soon I cry myself to sleep, hoping to stay like that forever.
I awake by a door slamming, he's left me alone. I rush and change my clothes and grab my note. The one I wrote, the date and time was even On it. I rushed to school and looked for Emily everywhere. Finally I found her, by herself at a desk not far from mine.
"Hi Emily."I say as I sit beside her, she looks up at me.
"Hi."She says, emotionless.
"What wrong?"I ask and she looks down.
"I...I gave you the wrong note. That one was personal, I meant to give you this one." She says, giving me a note with her locker number and class on it.
"Oh...well here's a note that I wrote, I wrote it about a week ago."I say handing her my note.
She reads it and grabs my hand, she has teary eyes.
I give her the note she gave me, and I put them next or each other.
"Similar they are."I say and she laughs. She laughs her tears away, my happy little Emily.
My Emily.
I like the sound of that.