Victor Criss

"Well well well..."Someone said behind me,"look who it is!"
Bowers, Henry Bowers.
"What do you want Bowers?"I ask as I turn around, he had Belch And Victor with him.
"Don't sass me slut!"Henry yells and walks towards me, getting very close.
I back away but He only get up close, now I can smell his nasty breath.
"Henry back off for Christ's sake!"I say almost turning around.
He grabs my arm and pulls me to his face,"You're going to regret that!"
He pushes me to the ground and begins to rip my shirt off.
Then before he has it fully ripped off, he get punched in the face. Henry falls to the ground and Victor pounces in him,"Piece of Fucking SHIT!"
Then Victor takes off his shirt and gives it to me,"put this on over it."
I do as he says, my shirt was ripped almost all the way down.
Then Victor grabs my hand and begins to walk me towards town,"Victor what are you doing?"
"I'm sorry."He says stopping and letting go of my hand.
"Victor it's mostly Henry not you." I say and he looks at me.
"But I let him do that stuff to people...I let him do to you."He says putting his hands in his face.
I walk up to him, pulling his hands away from his face. He looks me in the eyes, I didn't think our faces were this close. He looks like he is about to cry.
"Why do you care so much?"I ask in a whisper.
"I like you."He says,"no no...I'm in love with you."
My eyes widen and I stare into his eyes,"I didn't think anyone could ever love me..."
He closes the space between our faces, passionately kissing me. He deepens the kiss, I don't pull back. I cooperate, I have to admit,he has helped me more than once.
He pulls away and looks to the ground,"I shouldn't have done that to you, I didn't even ask."
" I liked it," I say and he smiles,"loved it actually."
"That was my first kiss."He says and I smile.
"Mine too..."I say, he looks down at me and his face looks shocked.
"Oh go im so sorry! I really should've ha-"He says then I cut him off with a kiss.
"Victor Criss, I officially like you."I say and he laughs.
He pulls me into a hug and rests his head on top of mine,"how bout I walk you home?"
"I'd love that!"I say and he grabs my hand and leads me toward my house.
We're actually neighbors, so it works out a lot better.
As we reach my door step he stops me," y/n I have a question."
"Yes?"I ask, awaiting his question.
"Would you be my girlfriend?"He asks, I nod happily.
"Yes, I will!"I say and he picks me up and hugs me.
He puts me down and we hug until I have to go inside.
"Goodnight Lover Boy!"I say and he laughs.
"Goodnight Princess!"He says walking into his house.
___________________________
A/n
I have literally been so stressed lately but here you go!
I actually thought of his a while ago but I jus made it...
Byyyeee Losers