🔸Jetra🔸

It's been a long time and I'm sorry. I wasn't inspired and I've had to raise my grades because they went down.

===

Petra and Jesse were best friends and they always did everything together. They came to each other when they were in conflict and they told each other almost everything.

It comes the time when something awful happens to you. That feeling when you're with them and you can't help but smile or blush every time you're around them.

Petra developed feelings for Jesse, but she was afraid it might ruin their friendship. Jesse was so oblivious to her feelings that she doesn't know how he might react to that.

She decides to just spill the news and hope nothing bad happens.
Tomorrow.

At school though, she always found Jesse spending time with another girl. They laughed and talked and one time Petra found them hugging before going to class.

She felt a new emotion. A stronger and deadlier one.

After school, she knew the exact time Jesse was going to step foot out of the boys locker room so she took the opportunity to go meet him.

Surprise surprise. That girl was there before her. They walked home together and went inside the same house!

Petra waited outside until she saw the girl get out of the house and walk down the street.

She came up behind her and pulled her hair back enough for her to see Petra's face.

The girl screamed so loud, Petra knew someone must've heard it. So she just quickly slit her throat and let her lay on the ground lifeless.

She wiped some blood off her cheek but froze when she sensed someone behind her.

She slowly turned around and Jesse was standing there shocked and horrified.

Petra smiled at him and said, "I finally got rid of her. She won't be bothering you anymore!"

"I'll never forgive you for this...," He glares at her.

"Huh? What do you mean?" She acts innocent.

"You monster! That was my SISTER!" He yelled.
He fell to the ground on his knees and picked up his sister's head.

Petra looked at him unimpressed and approached him slowly.

"Go away...," He demands. When he notices the footsteps not stopping, he turns around and shouts, "Go away-!"

At that point, her blade was at his throat and he didn't dare move.
Petra glared at him with her flaming red eyes and steps back.

"Leave her. You'll be with me forever...that is if you want to live."

☆☆☆☆