🔹Jetra🔹

☆☆☆☆☆

Ok good. There were different suggestions, and a new ship. Remember, it can be a different ship as well. I'll be going in order.

Petra's POV

Kick. Crunch. Step.
It was the same routine in this route. The trees were vibrant with orange, yellow, and brown colors. The rays of sun shining through the little gaps between the leaves. The beautiful color of the blue sky.

The ground was a pool of fallen leaves.
It was tempting not to step on the crunchy ones.
Occasional breezes of wind would ruffle my hair a little. Causing me to lower my face deeper into my warm scarf.
It was autumn after all.
I was following the stone path that led to town. I was pretty far away. I had ran here because...because-

I sighed. Just remembering what happened, made me feel broken all over again.
I shouldn't feel this way. I mean...it was just one girl. Right?
Making this mental checklist in my head, believe it or not, actually helped me calm down.

I stopped in the middle of the pathway. Hands in my pockets, half of my face in my scarf, and hood on.

Think...think!
That girl, she must've been a friend of Jesse's. They were just talking. Laughing. Smiling. But...

What she did was unbearable. Once I set my eyes on her action, made me cringe.

I remember staring at them from beside the fountain. Jesse looking over to me and motioning for me to come.
The girl with an expressionless face.
Then suddenly she just grips his hand, pulls his collar towards her...

"ARRRGGH!" I screamed out loud. I stomped my foot and took out my hands clutching my head.

IT'S JUST SO FRUSTRATING!

I breathed in...and out.
Ok. Just let me think this through. There must be a reason for all this. I'm just trying to be logical. Right now...I don't know how to feel.

>Flashback<

"As I was saying, chocolate, is not the same as vanilla." I put emphasis on the L in vanilla.

Axel and I just started talking when I saw him sitting all alone.

We were sitting at a nearby bench. The fountain ahead of us. Some stores beyond that, and a group of trees behind us. People all around and no more description.

"But-" Axel started. "Vanilla, was used to make chocolate. So basically, vanilla is the mother of all ice creams and desserts." He put his hands on his waist and with a confident expression, he looked at me.

I just sighed and shook my head. "Not always Axel. Not always." I put my hands in my pockets and looked straight ahead.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Axel take out his phone abruptly.

"Aw shoot! I need to go meet up with Olivia." He put his phone back in his pocket. "I'll have to go okay."

He stood up. "Bye! Oh and there's this girl that came to visit us. I have no idea who she is. But apparently Jesse does. Ever since she came, she just clinged on to him and followed him everywhere. It's cringy. Buuuuuut, don't get jealous. Bye!"