🔹Jetra🔹

Yandere
The pic above has nothing to do with this.

I'm doing this anyway..
Also I didn't edit it sooo...yea. Sorry if there are any mistakes. I'll fix it them later.

☆☆☆☆☆

Nobody's POV

"Hurry. You're going to be late." The teacher announced.

Everyone filed in and sat in their assigned seats.
The teacher was sitting in front at her desk.
Seconds later the bell rang.
Right at that moment Axel rushed in and sat down.

"Pst. You're late!" Olivia leaned in.

"You think I don't know that? There was a reason you know." He took out his notebook.

"Which is?" Olivia pressed.

"Jesse...he...got in an accident." He mumbled.

"Oh jeez that kid. He always gets into trouble." Olivia crossed her arms.

"Is he alright? Where is he?" Petra interrupted.

"Calm down. He's at the nurse. Luckily a girl was able to help him. If she hadn't come in time he would've-"

"Who did!? Was it Sam? Or Amy?" Petra narrowed her eyes. Her knuckles turned pale as she gripped the edge of her desk.

Olivia smirked as Axel raised an eyebrow. "It was neither." He responded.

"You two know very well how I feel about...this." Petra leaned back on her chair.

Olivia gave her a worried look. "Yes but, don't let it get to you. I heard that girls who show a strong affection towards a boy can..."

"You know very well as I do that it doesn't exist." Axel sighed.

"I have to go-!" Petra exclaimed.

"Be quiet! Petra, you're staying after class!" The teacher slammed her ruler on a kids desk.

Petra grumbled.

÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷

"Because of you, I have to miss my free time." The teacher said.

"And what exactly do you do in your free time?"

"That does not concern you!"

Petra just crossed her arms and waited.

Minutes later the teacher had walked out for an errand. Petra took the opportunity to sneak out and find senpai- er Jesse.

She quickly ran across campus and into the office towards the nurses office.

Jesse was seated on a chair with a- a-

Samantha!! She was leaning towards Jesse with a damp cloth trying to clean the blood running down his temple.

"Jesse!" Petra interrupted. She gripped the doorframe.

"Petra! Am I glad to see you. I've been trying to get your bandana that was stuck in the tree. I fell and well- this happened." He smiled shyly.

Petra smiled while blushing. Samantha touched his forhead.

"He needs rest. I think you should go." She scowled.

"No. I think you should go." Petra growled.

Just then two other girls came through the door. One carrying bandages and the other a cup of water.

"Oh. You two don't have to do this. I just need to go with Petra to class. I'll be fine." Jesse tried to stand up.

But he was pushed down by Samantha. Petra angrily grabbed her arm and squeezed it until her blood flow almost stopped.

"Let go you idiot!" She yelled as the two other girls tried to seperate them both.

Samantha raised her opposite arm to strike Petra.

She landed the blow.

÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷

Samantha entered the gym while skimming the letter that she found on her desk.

Dear Samantha,

I know you've been going through hard times and I would like to talk about it. I too have had similar difficulties and I feel comfortable talking to you.
I'm sorry if I am being rude but I will like it if we can take the time to talk about the matter in privacy. Maybe we can work together to resolve our problems. We can be best friends and live in a safe community without bloodshed and people who would die.
Meet me inside the gym during lunch. It's best if you come alone. I wouldn't want any information to spread.

Thank you.

Samantha didn't take the time to figure out the rest of the info but was able to spare time and come alone.

"Hello?" Her voice echoed.

In answer, footsteps were heard on the opposite end of the gym. Samantha blindly followed them towards the bleachers.

Without a warning, she felt a painful feeling on her stomach. She slowly looked in front and there she was.

Petra clutched the knife and pulled it out quickly. To prevent her screams, she stuck a cloth of chloroform onto her mouth.

Samantha kicked and tried to escape but Petra held her grip on her mouth and arms.

Samantha soon fainted and Petra finished the job.

She dragged the body into a hidden incinerator behind the curtains. Along with the weapon, cloth and the letter.

The glow of the flames shows Petra's face. A shadow cast over her eyes. She turned around and smiled insanely.

Then she started laughing hysterically.

"Up next..."

She pulled out the blood covered list from her pocket.

"All the other girls who laid a finger on senpai. Heh heh heh... ha ha-!"

Her neck and left eye started twitching to the rhythm of her beating heart.

☆☆☆☆

Was it good?
Dang Petra.

Thanks for reading!