🔸Lukesse🔸

Remember? *wink, wink* *nudge nudge* *punch punch* *stab stab*
Fusion
On with le story!

☆☆☆☆☆
Jesse's POV

The gang and I decided to go to our secret hide out.
It was out in this mini forest where the river glistens, the sun's rays flow nicely, the breeze is perfect and there are actually butterflies.

We come here only once a month. It was just an arrangement we've had for a long time now.
The first one who discovered it was Lukas. He's always exploring and drawing in his journal.

"I have the blanket!" Petra said.
"I have the basket." Olivia added.
"I have the cups and plates." Axel held them up.
"And I have the drinks." Lukas said.

"We're ready!"

Once we arrived, we picked a spot and laid out the blanket and food. We chatted and laughed. But Lukas kept looking towards a spot beyond the trees.

Petra and Axel finally knocked out and fell asleep. Olivia just read her book.
Lukas took my hand and helped me stand up.
"Can I show you something?" He asked looking into my eyes.
I blushed slightly and chuckled nervously. "Sure."

Olivia raised an eyebrow, "Enjoy yourselves." She hid her face in her book.
Lukas just grinned.

He led me to the spot I suspected.
There were rocks near the river and the wind was calm. It was sunset and the light dimmed a little.

He suddenly enlaces his fingers with mine and set his arm around my waist. I place my hand on his shoulder.

He laughs warmly and starts dancing. I follow his lead and I notice his glistening hair.

(Oh jeez. 🙈)

He finally twirls me around and hugs me. We were both laughing and before I know it, a shining light surrounds us.

. . .

No POV

"Lukas? Jesse? What's going on?"

He looks down. "I feel taller! Haven't you always been? No, but where are you? I'm here!"

He feels his hair and his skin. He stumbles towards the river to look at his reflection. He screams in surprise and crawls back.

"I'm a boy! Yes! What, you're happy? You've always been a boy."

Black hair.
Pale skin.
Blue jeans.
Light freckles.
White and red shirt.
Black jacket.

"You're wearing my jacket and my hair is black! Well you're wearing my shirt and my blue jeans."

The boy runs toward the picnic spot and notices them all asleep.

"We'll tell them when they wake up. You want to take a stroll? My face feels warm. Aww. You're blushing! Stop it Lukas!"

The boy grins and laughs. They run back towards the river.

"You're cute Jesse. Wha-?! I-I mean...not in a bad way! Do you feel the same way? This is a lot to take in Lukas...but we can be friends?"

Just then, the boy's body starts to stir and glow as Lukas and Jesse jump out of formation.

Lukas crawls back. "I'm sorry!"
Jesse's eyes sadden as she slowly stands up.

Lukas quickly follows and stiffens. His nose starts to have a weird feeling as his lips start to quiver.

He thinks to himself, "No! Don't cry. If this is how she feels, so be it. Don't be such a baby..."
His eyes start to water but he immediately swipes them clean. He takes a deep breath and turns around to leave.

As he does, he feels his jacket get tugged from the back.
He freezes knowing who it is.

His eyes trail to the girl behind him.

As Lukas turns around, she immediately hugs him tightly as if he were to disappear.
Her wet tears stain his shirt.

He pats her head and smiles as she looks up.
She suddenly places her lips on his.

We can try.

☆☆☆☆

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long!
It's just that I've been busy with testing and after school stuff that I never really had time to type another chapter.
Also... WRITER'S BLOCK. Ugh!

But thank you for reading!
I hope you haven't forgotten about me.
Heh.