▪️Dampy▪️

☆☆☆☆☆
The gloomy sky did not light up with joy. Instead big gray clouds drowned its water on the three friends.
The dirt was wet and on it was a broken friend. Crying his eyes out while a pink head extended an umbrella above him for cover.
The other friend behind him with an umbrella as well.

Stacy let tears roll down her cheeks as well as Lizzie. Although Dan was most affected.

He was kneeling on the dirt in front of Stampy's grave. He kept weeping and sobbing.

"Dan...you're going to get sick...please stand up." Lizzie said softly trying to choke back a sob.

Dan sniffed and stood up. "Why?...why did you do this Stampy?" He shouted.

Stacy stepped forward and placed a hand on his shoulder. "His death was not in vain Dan...we all know that."
Stacy mentioned while trying to hold back anymore tears.

"I just don't understand why he did that..." A shadow cast over Dan's face, making him seem scarier than he usually acted.

Dan had shoved away the umbrella Lizzie had offered him. Being understanding, Stacy motioned Lizzie to follow her out of the cemetery.

He probably just wants to be alone. I don't blame him.

Yes Stacy, but...

Let's just give him some space Lizzie.

%*%*%*%*%*%*

"There's something called respawning." Lizzie exclaimed.

"Heh. Riight." Stampy responded scarcely believing it.

"Fine! Don't believe me." She huffed and crossed her arms.

Stampy kicked a pebble across the dirt. It skidded on the dirt and bounced back as it hit against a block.

Dan put his hands on his waist. "This is it everybody!" He announced.

Stacy smiled but it soon faded. Her eyes widened. "Something doesn't feel right-!"

Lizzie grins. "And you say I'm crazy."

The ground soon rumbles and shakes beneath their feet as they try to maintain their balance. Dan falls on his knees as he tries to stand. The ground shook too violently. Lizzie grabbed Stacy and Stampy's hands.

"Stampy, grab Dan!" She shouts. "No wait-!"

Without a second thought, Stampy sprints towards Dan and quickly helps him to his feet. They both run to the girls but their legs drowned.

Gravel!

The ground beneath them began to crumble and big chunks of land began to fall into a forming abyss. The ground cracked all around. Soon, the land below the boys began to fall apart and lose its figure.

Stacy kept shouting and pleading for them to hurry. Lizzie attempted numerous times to approach the boys for support, but everytime they would yell to stand back.

Stampy harshly shoved Dan onto the sturdy land left...while he fell into the abyss.

×TimeSkip×

"Staaaampyyy!!" Lizzie and Stacy screamed. They both began to cry, but Dan did not let a single tear escape. Not until he knows if he is alive.

He went to the edge of the hole and slid down until his feet hit land again.

The girls peered over the edge. "What are you doing?!" Yelled Lizzie.

Dan glared up at them. "What does it look like?!" He walked away and disappeared into the darkness.

"C'mon." Stacy slid down the dirt, followed by Lizzie.

Dan kept digging and digging until he'd find an orange sweater. His fingers burned from the scratching, but he didn't care. He was determined to find Stampy. Alive!

By that time, everyone was digging for Stampy. When finally....

"Oh no!" Stacy exclaimed in a low voice.
Lizzie joined her and the color drained from her face.

Dan came and when he saw....his blood ran cold.
Stampy's body lay there on the ground. Blood under his fingernails, purple bruises on his arms, legs and face and worst of all....

Dan immediately punched the gravel block that was on top of his face. The three friends flinched back and turned their heads away. His face....

Suddenly a pool of tears rushed out of Dan's face all at once. He fell on his knees, sobbing.

%*%*%*%*%*

"It...should've been...me." Dan sniffed.

The rain had stopped and the suns rays pierced through the dozen gloomy clouds, lighting up the cemetery.

Steps against gravel were heard. Dan thought that it must be someone visiting here but for another grave.
But it wasn't.
He felt a hand on his shoulder. He glanced back.

Jesse crouched down next to him. "He was a good friend. I know this is a sorrowful moment Dan, but everyone is waiting for you. He'll always be remembered. Don't worry." She grinned comfortably.

Dan turned to the grave and smiled. "Yea. Thanks Jess."

They both stood up and ran out towards the exit. The sun illuminating the damp dirt.

Since then, Dan had visited Stampy's grave daily.

☆☆☆☆

Thank you PTC_Studios for requesting this. I hope you all liked this chapter. I've had writer's block lately and well...ya know.

Thanks for reading!