▪️Caden▪️

Request and Idea by @Cassie_Rose_Fangirl

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

With one last swing, Jesse knocks Aiden off his feet and sends the sword flying off the edge.
Aiden quickly gets back on his feet with his arms up in surrender.
Jesse narrows his eyes at him as he leads his closer toward the edge.

"Wait wait wait. Hang on. I... I surrender." Aiden looks at Jesse hoping to get a reaction. "We can still talk about this, right?"

No words come from Jesse.
Aiden quickly drops the enchanted flint and steel at Jesse's feet. "Take it. It's yours."

Jesse goes to pick it up with his sword still pointing at him.

He looks at Aiden angrily deciding whether to leave him or not.
With a sigh Jesse says, "Get moving. You're coming with us."

He turns to leave.

***
Ever since that day, Aiden has been thinking about how he's acted.
Selfish.
Annoying.

"Just thinking about it makes me regret I surrendered!" He thinks out loud.

Now he's just wandering around after escaping from prison.
Where are Maya and Gill?

"They didn't want to come because they think I'm not trustworthy anymore." He kicks a pebble.

After a few days of exploring, Aiden finds the White Pumpkin's Mansion.
At first he didn't know what it was, but after spotting a white pumpkin mask sitting near a window, he immediately got creeped out.

He was desperate though.
He was hungry and hurt.

He entered through a window which had wood blocks from the bottom built to lead to the top.
Once he's in, he notices a single furnace lit.
Aiden walks through a door that leads him to a large room with vertical rectangles on the walls that are meant for pictures.

He slowly walks through another door and carefully looks around for any threats.

There, a dining table sat with chandeliers hanging above.
In the middle of the table, the most beautiful things he's seen in a long time.

"Cake!" Aiden rushes toward it as if someone else were to suddenly snatch it away from him.

Once he was satisfied, he walked out.

"I'm not spending anymore time in this mansion." He runs outside and spots a golden portal ahead.

As he nears it, he suddenly stops when he notices a hole in the ground.

He looks down and hears....

Crying?

The hole was very deep though.
As he turns to leave a voice calls out, "Wait! Is someone there? Please help!"

Aiden calls back with, "How? I'm not risking any chances!"

"A ladder! There's plenty of tress around that you are capable of cutting." The female voice says.

With a sigh he says, "Fine! Just...don't leave."

"Like I have any choice!"

***

Once Aiden made it to the platform, he looks over the edge and falls back.

"Endermites! I am not going down there!" He shrieks.

"Don't be such a wuss. Just start adding the ladder!" Cassie yells back.

He groans.
He throws half of the supply of ladders to the girl, while he starts adding them from where he stands.

When she climbs up, Aiden gasps.

"You look...awful!" He laughs.
With anger, the girl gives him a hard punch on the shoulder.

"I deserved that...sorry." Aiden rubs his arm.
Cassie couldn't help but chuckle.

Her hair wasn't the pretty red. Rather it was a dark brown filled with dirt.
Her face had dirt smudges and scratches.

She sighs in exhaustion and suddenly faints against Aiden.
He's taken by surprise and falls back.

"Umm....I guess I'm doing this." He carries her bridal style back to the mansion.

****

After Cassie came out of the shower with her clean clothes and appearance, Aiden's mouth opens.

She's...

He didn't notice his staring until he saw Cassie blush a bit.

He quickly stops and gets up to go talk to her.
"Your hair....it's not...dirty." Aiden stutters.

"No kidding." Cassie deadpans.

Aiden suddenly strokes it and smiles.
Cassie blushes and flinches back. "What are you doing?"

"I guess I've never seen such pretty hair in years...as well as a girl." His eyes soften.

Cassie lets her eyes water up and hugs Aiden tightly.
As he was about to pry her off, he just let the moment give him butterflies.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Did ya like it? I hope so!
Thanks for reading!