Love (Final Chapter)

You slowly sat up as everything started lighten up. You saw Jake and Jax sitting at the end of your bed. Jax was the first to notice you getting up.
"SHES UP! DUDES! Y/N'S UP!" He yells so everyone in the building hears him. Jake turns to you and hands you some water.
"Finally you're up. You've been in and out of consciousness about a week and a half now." He said. You drank the water he gave you. Your brothers and Peter came running into the room.
"Y/N!" Peter yells while running to your bed and giving you a large hug. You wince but hug him.
"Hey Honey. How's it going?" You say with a smile. He shakes his head.
"I got the call about what happened to you and I raced back here as fast as possible. You had me so worried. I stayed here and did less patrols. I'm so sorry I didn't hang out with you enough." He says while kissing your forehead. A single tear rolled down your face and he wiped it away. Ghost, Mc, Swift, and Rebel came up to you next.
"How's your leg?" Swift asked with a sly smirk. You shrugged not feeling much of anything. You look down and saw it completely wrapped up.
"You lost a lot of blood." Rebel said while sitting down.
"Ghost pumped you full of painkillers that I thought you would repeatedly overdose. He didn't want you to be hurting. He's a softie." Mc whispered the last part to you and you giggled. Ghost moved forward and started to do a quick check up/examination on you to make sure your still ok. You looked at Jax and Jake.
"Can you guys transform cause I need something to cuddle." You said with a smile.
"Of course." They said in unison and transformed than crawling to you and laying near your head. You smiled. Your brothers lightly growled at them but you glare at them to drop it and they did. Peter laid beside you but immediately Rebel picked him up and dropped him on the ground.
"Not today buddy." Rebel glared. Swift kneeled down next to Peter.
"You can get laid later. Just make sure Rebel ain't here." He whispered and stood back pretending nothing happened Peter stood back up.
"So what happened that caused me to be crippled?" You asked cluelessly.
"You don't remember?" Mc asked. You shook your head.
"I remember being kidnapped and the fighting and the beatings from the guys. But I have no clue to what injured me." You say. Swift smiled.
"Well....this is how it went down. You were being brave and fierce. When we got there you stole one of Ghost's guns and had a stand off with Mr. Boss. You didn't want our assistance. You took some shots and got him down where you beat him to death. But he did get you in the leg with his blade. But you didn't care. You walked out there strong as we killed the other two until we met you outside where you fainted." Swift said happily. You rolled your eyes and smiled.
"I meant realistically." You say with a chuckle.
"...one of us carried you out and the Mexican cut you and you cried then passed out..." Ghost said flatly. You puckered your lips.
"I like Swift's version better." You replied.
"Exactly. And I made you smile." Swift said matter-of-factly. You nodded.
"I am a boss in your version." You say while putting your arms behind your head, relaxing. Everyone smiled at you and you looked at them suspiciously.
"Guys?" You said. But right after you spoke you were tackled by hugs. You giggled and tried to hug them all back at the same time but it was hard. They were all there!
"We love you." They said all at once. You giggled.
"I love you guys even more. Thank you for being part of my life." You say happily.
"Thanks for being part of ours." Mc responded. After about an hour you all fell asleep like that.