When you get shot (not by Ghost)

You were walking by yourself down the street. Sometimes Rebel just pissed you enough for you to just storm out the house. This time you were trying to help cook but you forgot about the food in the pot on the stove and you ended up burning it. Rebel asked what happened and the problem was that you were on your phone and forgot about the food. He yelled at you and you got mad so you stormed out the house. No one bothered to follow you because when your pissed they don't wanna deal with what explodes from your mouth.
"Stupid Rebel. Stupid town. Stupid everything!" You shout as you kicked a garbage can. You pulled out your phone and started to listen to some music. You played A team by Ed Sheeran. You walked and sang down the street. You stopped though as you heard the sound of two people fighting. You neared the ally where the yelling came from.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE I STAYED WITH YOU!" The woman yelled into the mans face. You stood in silence so they wouldn't notice you.
"DO NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!" He pulled out a gun and pointed it at her. Definitely a boyfriend and girlfriend fight. You honestly felt bad for the woman. When you saw the gun you quickly revealed yourself.
"HEY DICKWAD! LEAVE HER ALONE!" You yelled. You pulled out your sword. He looked at you and everything seemed to happen so fast. You hear a gunshot. Then followed by a scream. But.....the scream was from you. You looked down at your shirt. It was soaked in blood. Your blood. You wrapped your arms around yourself and fell onto your knees. You look up at the two looking at you. The woman looked shocked and upset. The man on the other hand seemed annoyed.
"You just shot a kid!" The woman yelled.
"Then think twice next time before trying to leave me." He snapped at her. He walked over to you.
"And next time don't get in my way girlie." He slapped you across the face and fell over. The woman started to cry. She tried to come help you but her boyfriend held her back. He started to shove her away.
"Leave her alone." You wheezed out. He turned and glared at you. He let the woman go and came towards you. You close your eyes. Then you hear another gunshot. You slowly open your eyes.
'Am I dead?' You thought to yourself. You then saw the man laying dead in front of you with a bullet hole through his skull. The woman looked at you and ran off.
"Wow thanks." You whispered. But you didn't realize that your four closest friends were standing behind you.
"Y/N!" Mc said and quickly ran to your side while sliding onto the ground to check you.
"Get her back to the hideout." Rebel said while glaring at the dead man in front of you. You look and see Ghost putting his pistol away. You give him a slight nod and he returns it.
"I think I'm gonna go get the girl." Swift said pervertedly.
"Swift leave her alone we have bigger problems." Mc says while picking you up. You all head off back to the warehouse. Mc takes you to the armory where Ghost grabbed lots of bandages.
You started to get dizzy.
"Guys...." you mumble. They look at you.
"Yea?" Rebel asks.
"There's two Swifts." Yo I whisper while passing out.
"What's wrong with two of me?" Swift asked confused. His brothers ignored him and started to work on your hole you were out cold so you didn't feel any pain.