Rescue of the toy

"I can't thank you guys enough for helping me." You say while walking across the rooftops with the punks.
"Oh I know how you can thank me." Swift said while moving closer to you. You roll your eyes.
"Damn perv." You mumble moving closer to Mc and Ghost. You guys were almost at the complex. You knew where you were gonna look first. Bullseye's room. If he saved the damn thing it would be there. You were so excited.
"That one." You stopped and pointed a window on the 2nd floor. It had a small balcony. You guys went into his room one at a time. You knew Ghost killed him but there was still the rest of your gang after you and you didn't want to find out who the new leader was. His room was a mess but you started to look. Mc was checking under the bed. Swift was checking his cabinets. Ghost checked the closet and you and Rebel looked everywhere else. None of you could find it.
"Where the hell is it!?" Rebel shouted in anger. You turned to him and put your finger to your lips.
"Ssshhh." You shushed him so no one could here you guys. You looked around. You had no idea where that cruel bastard put it. The guys finally gave up on searching and just waited for you.
"Y/N I'm sorry to break it to you but I think he lied about it still being here." Mc said patting your back. You didn't listen to him. You believed Bullseye had it. You sighed and sat in his bed.
"I guess but I really-" You felt something under your ass. It was soft. You quickly jumped up and pulled of the sheets. You almost screamed but thankfully Swift covered your mouth with his hand. A tear ran down your face as you slowly picked up the stuffed dog off the bed. It was it. You turned to the punks and held the toy to your chest.
"It's it. My mummy's gift she gave me." You mumbled as you started to cry. Mc quickly hugged you. Before you started to ft louder you guys ditched the place. Ghost went out first to help you guys out. You quickly rushed back to the place to safely out the toy in your room. When you got there you went straight to your room and put the toy on your bed. You gave it a kiss.
"I love you mom and Dad." You mumble before crying more. The punks heard you from out in the living room. They all went to your room and knocked on your door. You looked up. The door was opened and you saw them all huddled outside. You were sitting on your bed. You opened your arms wide and they came in to hug you at once. They tackled you in the bed. You cried even more. They lightened the hug slightly so you can sit up. They were your new family. You've never seen them open up to anyone else but you. You know they hate the human race but they made an exception to you. They treat you like a little sister and you lived it. Your more closer to them they you ever were with your ex gang.
"I love you guys...." You say quietly through the tears.
"We love ya too girly." Swift said.
"Best human ever." Mc responded.
"...not horribly annoying..." Ghost mumbled.
"One of the better things to happen to us." Rebel added while placing a kiss on your forehead. You smiled but soon started I get sleepy. You laid down and the guys started to cuddle with you. The first time ever. Even Ghost! Swift got kinda touchy so you moved closer to Rebel who kept slapping Swift. Soon you fell into a peaceful sleep.