Info on Jake (almost forgot about this)

Name: Jacob aka JakeAge: 16 Sexuality: straight Personality: tough, sarcastic, caring, kind, chill, protective of master Likes: master, cuddles, food, relaxing, louder music Dislikes: the silence, Nekos, super happy people, annoying people

Age: 16
Sexuality: straight
Personality: tough, sarcastic, caring, kind, chill, protective of master
Likes: master, cuddles, food, relaxing, louder music
Dislikes: the silence, Nekos, super happy people, annoying people

Backstory
Jake was born a pit bull pup in an alley. His mother abandoned him and we wondered the streets looking for a home. One day a scientist found him and picked him up. He was taken to the scientist home where a baby was but with a tail and ears. Jake was injected with a glowing red serum and after a few minutes he was more human than dog. The scientist thought him to speak, walk, hold things, and everything a human does. He was a fast learner and soon acted like an ordinary kid. But he never liked the other boy in the house cause he always smelled like a cat. A year came around where Jake witnessed the other kid escape from the house and Jake took the chance to do the same. But they went their separate ways. Jake soon realized he was able to transform into a dog. But one day he accidentally as a dog and got captured by some thugs and he didn't want them to know his secret. They forced him to fight other dogs. He acted like a dog. When he was 16 a girl found him him in the alleyway which gave him hope.