The Mating Season

So you and Mc got grounded from Rebel. Swift didn't care. After you got sober again you got a long lecture from Rebel about alcohol and what it does to you. Swift on the other hand kept checking you out but what else is knew. But it wasn't just Swift. Everyone was acting off around you. Right now you were sitting in your room with Mc. You guys were just talking about the party last night.
"Dude I seriously don't remember what happened last night." You said while flailing your arms.
"Yo I don't either." He added looking into your eyes. You started to feel uncomfortable.
"Ummm Mc? You good man?" You say while moving a little back.
"Nothing could be better Sweet Cheeks. Like look at dat ass." He said while moving closer to you. You got off the bed.
"Mc! I can't believe you!" You yell while walking out our room. You were gonna go yell at Swift for teaching him that shit. When you get to his room you don't even bother to knock. But you didn't see him. You walk into the room and look around. Soon the door slams shut and you hear a clicking noise which tells you it was locked. You turn to see Swift with a smirk on his face.
"Hello Hot Stuff." He moved closer to you.
"Quit with the nicknames! What have you taught Mc!?" You shout in his face. He licks his bottom lip and snake bites. You had to admit it was cute. But you threw that thought out your head.
"Come here toots." He wrapped his arms around your waist. You push him off you.
"Dude so not cool! I'm leaving!" You quickly unlock the door and run out before Swift got you.
"Well I know Rebel will be fine." You got to his room and walked in.
"Rebel the guys are acting weird!" You say while sitting next to him in his bed. He didn't say anything, he just had his head in his hands.
"You can't be here right now." He mumbled.
"Why?" You asked a little worried.
"Its that time." He said while lifting his eyes up to meet yours. His eyes looked full of lust. He moved closer to you put his arm around you.
"Don't worry about it Cupcake. It will all be fine." He whispers in your ear. Chills ran down your back. You liked all of them but more of a sibling kind of way. This was kinda awkward.
"Umm no thank you." You said quietly.
"Is what you should've said before." He immediately started to suck on your neck. You gasped and pushed him off you. You were about to hit him but instead you just ran out.
"Ghost before you go insane please tell me what's going on!" You said while knocking on the basement door. You thought it would be better for you to not just walk in. No one opened the door. You knocked again. And again there was no answer. So, even if it kills you, you walked downstairs. It was dark. But that doesn't surprise you. You looked for a light switch or even his desk lamp. Finally you found his desk lamp and turned it on. You jumped as you turned and saw Ghost standing behind you. He was shirtless. That did not bother you though. His tattoos were so noticeable. It took all your mental strength to not touch his arms. He looked down at you.
"...hey..." That was the first time he greeted you first!
"What's going on!?" You shout while pointing a finger at him. He moved closer to you till you were on top of the desk.
"Ghost! That's enough!" Then you remembered something Swift told you. Ghost likes to be told what to do. You look into his eyes. He leans closer to you.
"...it's mating season Y/N..." The way he said your name made you melt. But at the same time he's like your older brother. Your eyes went wide as you realized what he said. Mating season. You forgot all about it. Rebel warned you earlier about this like a week ago. How long did it last? 3 weeks? A month?
"Ghost! Stop it! Get off me!" You try to push him off but he's pushing up against you. He wraps his arms around you and his hands slowly move down. He purrs in your ear before starting to nibble your neck like Rebel did. You sigh of annoyance.
"I didn't want to do this Ghost." You punch Ghost right across the face. It must have took him by surprise because he released you and held his cheek.
"...the hell man..." He glared at you. You gulped and ran back upstairs. The others were in there. They were all almost naked. You ran to the front door.
"See y'all in a month!" You scream before running out. Then you realized you left your dragon sword on the kitchen counter. You take a few deep breaths and go back inside.
"Hold on! I need something!" You run and grab your sword. They stared and you with devious smirks on their faces. You gave them a disgusted look and ran back out. You didn't have anything, no clothes, money, food, and you were wanted by your ex gang. You have one place to go but you don't know if they'll let you stay, F/N. You head to their place. You take a long time to think and then knock. F/N immediately opens the door.
"May I help you?" F/N slightly irritated.
"Look I'm sorry about my buds. They told me I couldn't go to this party and when they found out I snuck out especially with Mc. They got pissed. And I'm sorry that Ghost called the cops. Right now there going through mating season and I need somewhere to stay." You quickly said. F/N just looked at you with annoyance.
"Ugh fine! You can stay." F/N opened the door for you to enter. You gave F/N a nod to let them now you appreciate it. Welp time to socialize.