You get.....GROUNDED!?

Your date with Peter went fantastic and you learned more about him and he told you all of his enemies. Now you are back at home.

"Bros I'm home!" You shout as you walk in through the front door. You look around and see them all staring at you crossed armed.
"You're lucky Swift had a knife and cut us out the web." Rebel said angrily. You smile.
"I forgot about that." You say while walking to the tv. You're favorite show was gonna be on in a few. But right when you sit down Ghost takes the remote away from you.
"...no tv..." He says while putting the remote in his vest pocket. You growled.
"How many sticks were shoved up your guys' asses!?" You yell at them.
"Not a stick Toots." Swift said with a smirk. You turn to him slowly and pointed at him.
"SHUT UP!" You snap and glare at him while you slowly turn away from him.
"You left us tied in a web dude!" Mc said annoyed.
"And!?" You respond!
"YOURE GROUNDED!" The all shouted at you.
"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" You scream at them.
"Actually we can. Our place and we are older." Rebel said smartly while crossing his arms.
"But that's-" You whine but were interrupted.
"Room now." Mc growls.
"And you! You have no control over me!" You yell.
"...go to your room..." Ghost also growls.
"And stay in your room!" Mc added trying to be rude.
"What if I have to pee?" You sass.
"Then you may use the restroom." Rebel said with an eye roll.
"What if I have to take a shower?" You sass more.
"THEN YOU TAKE A SHOWER!" Rebel shouted at you.
"Anything that involves cleansing your hot bod you may leave the room." Swift added.
"What if I want chocolate when I'm ok my period?" You ask now trying to be annoying.
"Ghost will get it." Mc said while pointing to Ghost.
"...why me...!?" Ghost says wide eyes.
"Cause we don't want to spend our money. AND I KNOW YOU TOOK MONEY FROM ME A WHILE AGO YOU DICK!" Swift yelled. You giggle very quietly.
"...shit..." Ghost mutters which only makes you laugh more.
"What if I want to see my boyfriend?" You ask.
"Really? No! That's why your grounded in the first place!" Rebel shouts. You storm off to your room and slam the door. But soon you reopened it.
"Wait guys how long?" You ask calmly.
"Two weeks." They all say.
"Ok thanks.....THIS IS GONNA BE THE TWO MOST LONGEST FUCKING WEEKS EVER!" You yell as you slam your door closed. You sit on your bed in silence and start throwing your sword at your closest door multiple times cause your bed.

This is gonna be the longest two weeks ever for you.