Your birthday

You woke up early in the morning. It's was your special day! Your birthday! You're turning 15!
"I wonder what the guys do for birthdays?" You happily asked yourself. You quickly went to take a shower. You brought your phone with you so you can listen to music. You put on some "Till I Drop" by Deuce. You got in the shower and sang to the music. But what you didn't know was that the street punks were right outside the closed door listening.
"Ok boys. She's in the shower. Let's get this party ready." Swift said to his brothers. They all gave him a nod and went off to do what they had to. They made the party outside. There plan was to make you think that they forgot about it so when they surprise you it will mean more. Ghost was in charge of wrapping, which he wasn't going so good at. Rebel baked a cake. Mc decorated and Swift made sure you wouldn't notice. When you were done in the shower you got dressed and dried your hair. But when you open the bathroom door you see Swift sitting in the ground with his back towards you.
"Ummm Swift?" You ask kinda of confused. He quickly stands up.
"Sup Y/N. Damn you are looking hot today."  He said checking you out. But today it didn't bother you. Instead you whipped your hair and smiled.
"Fuck yea. I look hot everyday!" You responded which earned a chuckle from Swift.
"So what are your plans for the day?" He asked you with crossed arms.
"Well what day is?" You asked with a huge smile.
"It's Friday." He responded. You frowned. Did he seriously forget your birthday?
"Never mind. I'll just go hang out with Ghost or Mc or someone." You started to walk away before Swift grabbed your wrist and turns you around.
"What's wrong with me?" He asks with a frown. You looked shifted your weight and crossed your arms, glaring at him.
"Cause you're annoying." You say flatly. He put a hand over his heart.
"That hurt Y/N." he said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes. You guys kinda stood there for a moment till Swifts phone buzzed and he checked it.
"What is it?" You ask.
"Oh nothing just a reminder to umm workout." He mumbles while dragging you out back. You let out a long sigh.
"But Swifttt whyyy." You whine out loud. Which causes Swift to roll his eyes at you. He opens the back door and pulls you through with you stumbling behind him lazily.
"I really don't wanna work-" Your eyes widened as you saw the set up. Because the hideout didn't have a big back yard and there was a building behind the punks. Mc spray painted the wall of the building behind theirs. He made a sweet design that made you smile. There was a picnic table with a small cake on it and a couple presents on it. You jumped in joy. Swift brought you to the table where the others were sitting.
"You look nice today." Rebel said politely. Mc and Ghost nodded in agreement.
"Ok why are you guys being so nice?" You said with a giggle. They shrugged.
"It's your day Y/N!" Mc said cheerfully. You hugged all of them. You forced Ghost to hug you back.
"Thank you. No one has done this before for me." You said while looking at the cake. It said 'Happy 15 Y/N' it was obviously home made. You looked at Rebel.
"Did you make this?" You ask while pointing at it.
"Yea with some help from Mc." He said smiling and crossing his arms.
"It looks great." You said. You don't know know that Swift was sneaking up behind you. The next thing you know your stuck in a headlock and Swift is giving you a noogie.
"Ah Swift stop it hurts!" You shout.
"That's the point." He says then releases you. You run your fingers through your hair to take out the knots.
"Well let's get this party started!" Mc said while turning on some music. This was gonna a fun day for you.