When You Find Them

-The description says more so if you want more info about what happened read the chapter description.-

You ran from your gang who was now out to kill you.
I don't understand all I did was disobey one order and now they want me dead...that's a gang for ya. You thought. You ran till you found an old warehouse. You jumped in through a broken window. You watched as the leader and the rest ran past the building. You let out a sigh. You turn and see that the warehouse is already occupied. You take a few steps forward until you noticed four figures staring at you. One has a gun pointed at you.
"Ghost lower your gun." The one in the black hoodie spoke. You take a few steps back.
"Hold on toots. We won't hurt ya. The name's Swift." The one in a black hood spoke. Your heart was still racing.
"Y/N...." You said while still taking in the sight before you.
"Yo Mc here! If you're wondering it's short for Master of Chaos." The orange one stepped forward. You looked at him trying to decide if you should pull out your short dragon sword from its pouch.
"I know how to use this." You said  while getting into a fighting stance.
"We ain't gonna hurt you. You should think of yourself lucky. If we were gonna hurt you we would have done it already. I mean you did break into our home." The one with a red bandanna said.
"I was trying to get away from my ex-gang leader." You said lowering your weapons slightly.
"My name is Rebel." He finally said. You looked at the one in the beanie. He never introduced himself.
"Him?" You ask.
"That's Ghost. He's silent but deadly." Swift says rolling his eyes.
"Cool. Sounds like Bullet." You say nodding your head.
"Bullet?" Mc asks.
"Old gang friend." You say.
"Need a place to stay?" Rebel asks crossing his arms.
"Yea toots. You can stay with me~" Swift winked. You ignored him and looked at Rebel.
"I am an orphan." You say flatly.
"Yo man let her stay!" Mc begged. Swift, Rebel, and Ghost looked at each other. Ghost shrugged.
"I guess you can..." Rebel said. You pumped your fists on the air.
"Yes!" You say happily.
"We have a spare room next to mine." Rebel added. You nodded. As long as the Ghost guy doesn't shoot you in your sleep or Swift rapes you, everything will be ok. You comb through your h/c with your hands and slowly sit on the couch as everyone looks at you. Well this is gonna be fun....sorta.