Your Squad Finds Out

"Where am I?" You ask as you struggle in the chair.
"Why would we tell you?" A man says while exiting from the shadows. You roll your eyes.
"That is soooo lame. They like do that in like every single action movie I've watched. Pfft loser." You say trying to sound as popular girl as possible.
"At least she knows English." Another said as he exited from another area. You looked around. It seemed to be an  airplane hanger. There were still parts in it.
"And you two dimwits are????" You say annoyed.
"Dan." The tall one with black hair said.
"Fred." The ginger responded.
"Dumb names for dumb people. Now idiot 1 and 2 why did you capture me exactly?" You sasses.
"Boss wanted you." Dan answered.
"Is his name Mr.Boss by any chance because if so he might be the character from IZombie." You said sarcastically. They both glare at you and you gulp.
"We don't like sarcastic brats." Dan hissed at you. You sighed.
"Well you can't blame a girl for trying." You say looking to your right and left.
"Is that the girl." A somewhat deep voice asked. Just like a classic kidnapping is. You huff in annoyance.
"Is your name Mr.Boss? Please tell me it is!" You sass. Te best thing you know a sharp pain goes through your cheek.
"Shut your mouth or else I'll have Fred shut it for you." Mr.Boss said. You looked behind him at Fred and Fred had on brass knuckles.
"C-c-clearance?" You stutter. Dan took a threatening step forward but Mr.Boss stopped him.
"Well Y/N. You're probably wondering why your here." He started.
"Need help shopping for outfits?" You say while examining them up and down. They scowled at you.
"No we-" Fred started but you interrupted him.
"IS IT TAKEN TUESDAY!?" You shout. You feel a huge amount of pressure placed on your stomach. You wanted to throw up now. Fred just punched you in the gut.
"He warned you." Fred muttered in your face than backed away. You spat on his shoe and he turned and growled at you. You flinched but nothing happened. Mr.Boss hovered above you.
"Where are the punks." He aggressively says to you.
"I have no idea what your talking about. There's a lot of punks in New York." You sass.
"You know who I'm talking about. The street punks ugly freak mutants" He snaps. You shrug.
"I still have no clue who you are talking about. But if there's such things as mutants than this city might have a problem." Yo suya while nodding to yourself. There's no way in hell you are about to reveal the punks to these losers.
"You probably don't know this Y/N but we know a lot about you. I have a business I run and my clients know about your so called brothers and especially you. I know about your boy friend and pets. It would be ashamed if something happened to them." Mr.Boss said with a smirk.
"DO YOU SELL THE MAIN INGREDIENT FOR THE CURE OF BEING A ZOMBIE" You said loudly.
"We're gonna have a problem here." (Eminem the rapper reference! Comment if you know the song!) You glare at them.
"I guess we will." You respond flatly. Mc taught you how to handle an interrogation.
--------------------------------------------
"I TOOD YOU ONE OF US SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH HER!" Rebel shouted.
"Calm down man." Mc said slightly worried.
"CLAM DOWN! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! SHES BEEN GONE FOR 5 HOURS!" Rebel shouted more.
"...Reb is right..." Ghost said while standing up and loading his guns.
"Wait are we going?" Swift asked confused. They all glared at him and Swift out his hands up in the air and went to grab his katana. Mc grabbed his bat while Rebel grabbed his weapon (if u know his weapon name comment it).
"Fuck Mc! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET HER LEAVE!" Rebel kept shouting. Mc pulled out his phone and typed in your name.
"...what did you do..." Ghost said with a slight glare.
"Wellllll after the first time she got kidnapped I put a tracker on her phone in case she goes missing. Like she did now." Mc said smartly.
"I can't believe I didn't think of that." Rebel said face palming himself.
"I can't believe that Mc was the one to think of it." Swift said with a chuckle.
"Oh shut the hell up Swift. Anyways it seems she's in a......take off thingy." Mc said confused.
"...there's the old Mc..." Ghost muttered with a shadowy smirk.
"It's a called a hanger doofus. It's where airplanes are stored and there's a track outside where they take off." Rebel explained.
"Oh......I was on a roll too..." Mc quietly sighed. There was a moment of silence till Swift broke it.
"Ok boys. Let's rock-and-roll!" He said while running off. They followed after him.

YOUR BROTHERS TO THE RESCUE....hopefully.
---------------------------------------------

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know sorry for the wait. I've been busy. Butttttt I'd like to say that the homecoming proposal was a success! I was happy and his smile made me happy. Here's the signs we made:)

 Here's the signs we made:)

Ok ok. Sorry guys. Peace out!!! Hope your enjoying the book! 

-A/N