Kidnapped

You were walking through the park, by yourself. Rebel and Swift got into another fight so you decided to go out on a walk before Mc and Ghost got involved to stop their older brothers. It can get ugly. So now your walking through Central Park and it's about 10:30 at night. Everything was going fine till you saw two familiar faces. Kitty and Dinger aka the Dark Twins. You were pretty sure Dinger was the older brother, or Kitty was the older sister. You didn't remember, you were two busy ignoring them when they told you. You put the hood of Swift's jacket, that you stole, up. You put in Mc's earbuds, that you also stole, in. You put on some Deuce: Story of a Snitch.
Yo I guess we all change sometimes
Some for better, and some for worse. Listen
Here's a story of a snitch
That I knew so many years
But now he's a bitch
Fuck your feelings you can suck my dick
You sang to yourself trying to ignore the twins. As they walked past they looked at you oddly. It didn't make it better that you were in fuzzy black pajama pants.
"Look at this loser!" Kitty said while giggling. You always hated her.
"Dumbass doesn't have much of a life does she?" Dinger said while chuckling. They were starting to piss you off.
"This dumbass loser has a name!" You said while tripping kitty and throwing Dinger over your shoulder. They looked at you confused until you lifted up your head. The hood fell off.
"Y/N?" Dinger said while standing back up.
"Yes it's me." You growled.
"Ok then we were still right with the dumbass loser part." Kitty sasses while also standing up. You rolled your eyes. Well this walk was ruined. You started to head back to the warehouse. But you felt like eyes were watching. You kept turning around. You believed it was the Dark Twins. Well you can't go back to the hideout now, you gotta get these guys off your tracks first. You started to run through different allies. You felt safe for a moment till you were cornered in a stupid ally.
"Shit." You mutter to yourself. You turn around and started to head out the ally when a pain shit through your head. You fall to your knees. You look up and see the Dark Twins plus Bullseye and Spider.
"Look who we got here." Spider said with an evil smirk. You held your head as you looked up to them.
"I see dickhead plus his butler and two possible prostitutes." You sassed as you tried to stand up. But you got hit behind the leg and fell down again. They laughed at you. You growled at all of them.
'What would the guys do. Ok Swift would be sarcastic. Ghost will silent but intimidating. Rebel will beat them. Mc would swing his bat like a maniac and make a game out of it. I'll be a Ghost and Swift. You thought to yourself. You rolled backwards into your feet and pulled out your dragon sword.
"Let's do this you cheeky dick waffles." You mumble under your breath. You go for Kitty first cause she was the weakest. She was down in an instant. But when you weren't looking you felt a pinch in your thigh. You look down at your side and saw a dart in it. But it contained a substance. You stumbled a little but before you tripped over yourself. Everything was spinning till finally you fell completely on the ground and everything went black.