Bonding time (Ghost and Mc)

Ghost
You were sitting down in the armory with Ghost. You were sitting on his bed while he worked on his guns.
"Yo Ghost can I ask you something?" You say while swinging your legs off his bed. He turned to look at you. You kinda just stared at him hoping he will say something. But he never did so you took him giving you his attention as a "yes".
"How did you get your tattoos? Did you do them to yourself?" You ask getting off the bed and going to him. He gave a death glare. Now you thought, maybe you shouldn't have asked that specific question.
"...an old friend gave it to me..." He mumbled.
"Who was he?" You asked.
"...no one..." Ghost sighed and focused back on his guns. Well now you wanted to know the story.
"Please tell me who he was." You say in the most cutest voice ever.
"...his name was Tony..." Ghost mumbled.
"Why don't you see him anymore?" You ask.
"...cause he's dead..." Ghost finally said while slamming his stuff onto the table.
"Ghost I'm so sorry, you didn't have to tell me if you didn't want to. I just really wanted to know the story-line." You said very quickly. He looked over at you. He definitely was angry.
"Ghost please....I didn't mean to make you angry. Wanna give me a tattoo?" You said trying to change the subject which ended becoming an absolute fail.
"...you're too young..."
"YOU'RE ONLY 18!" You whine.
"...I'm an adult..." He replies bluntly.
"Whatever." You knew you weren't gonna win this argument. But there was one thing you wanted to do. You walked up to Ghost and gave him a huge hug. You felt really bad for him. It took him by surprise but then he hugged you back.
"...Y/N are you ok....?" He asked as you wipe away a tear. Yea....that's how bad you felt.
"I'm perfectly fine. I'm sorry for your loss. What cold hearted bastard did that?" You said angrily. He looked at you then looked away.
"...I don't wanna talk about it..."
"Ghost don't tell me you killed him! You're better than-"
"...Swift did..." He blurred out. Your face went blank for a second.
"Well...hehe...at least I didn't get that bastard part wrong." You said while rubbing your neck.
"...Tony had secrets, Swift killed him to save us..."
"So Tony was the bad guy all along!" You were intrigued by the story as if it was a Tv show. Ghost looked at you and shook his head.
"...I shouldn't have said anything..."
"Don't sorry Ghost I will never bring it up again. To you nor anyone. That's a promise. Now can you show me how you make your guns so cool?" You ask going to his desk. He pulls out some blueprints for his new gun creation. You were in awe cause it looked so cool.
"Can I help?" You ask excited. Ghost looked at you.
"...don't break my shit..." He said and you took that as a yes and you both started to work on the gun.

Mc
"Will Rebel be ok with me going?" You ask as you take the spray paint can from Mc.
"Dude he never even likes when he I go...of course he won't be okay with it. But where's the fun if he was?" Mc slid on his hoodie and adjusted his hat.
"Dude you look so savage."
"You should see me when I rap." He responds while handing you one of his hoodies and hats.
"We should have a rap battle sometime." You say with a smile and slide on the clothes he gives you.
"Ok so I think we need to go to the PDS territory and piss them off some." Mc said while dragging you with him through the door as silent as possible.
"I'll race ya." You say while running off. Mc chuckled and chased after you. Soon enough you came up to an old warehouse. This was the PDS territory the old buildings, alleys, anything dark and "evil". Damn losers.
"This one?" Mc asked.
"What there's more space on it. You got other places?"
"Yea label "street punks" on every alley wall to make their heads fucking explode from anger." Mc made hand motions to imitate his head exploding. You giggle at his actions.
"Ok how bout after this wall? Deal?"
"Ok." You guys started to use your paints. Mc was making some cool graffiti designs while all you did was right "Hun Sucks dick" in all black letters on the wall. You thought it was funny.
"I wish I was more skillful." You said out loud. Mc looked over at the wall and laughed.
"Nice one." He moved away from his art. It was a cool design that says Mc in graffiti writing with different colors around it. It was super cool.
"Teach me your ways Master of Chaos."
"Ok! So first-" He was interrupted by a familiar voice.
"Well look at this. We have Y/N and one of the damn street punks." Hun said. He looked at the wall and saw what I wrote. He immediately goes after me. Mc swung his bat at him in a reflex and knocked him down. Mc grabbed your hand and started to pull you away.
"How bout another time?" He runs with you while holding your hand.
"Ok sounds good. We need to make sure they aren't following." You look behind you. There was no one there. You let out a sigh of relief cause you didn't feel like getting into a fight at this time.
"They're gone." You say to Mc.
"Well we are still gonna go back home before Rebel knows we are gone." After a while of running you come upon the hideout. You guys sneak through a window so they can't hear the door open. When you were inside you gave Mc a hug.
"Thanks for the time out. I had fun. And definitely you need to teach me your skills." You say looking at him. He gives a nod.
"Just tell me when." He says while messing up your hair.