Secrets revealed part 1

A month later

The punks met Jax as a cat and decided to let you keep him after you complained enough for them to not care. It's been a month since that happened. Now it's late at night and your brothers aren't home yet.

You were sitting in your room with Jake and Jax.
"Ok so I think we should be introduced now. Usually I wouldn't say that but your brothers are part turtle." Jake says flatly while leaning against the wall.
"I agree." Jax added.
"Woah did you two just agree on something!?" You say sarcastically.
"Don't mention it." They both mumble to themselves.
"Aweee. How cute." You pinch both of their cheeks and they slap your hands away.
"So are we gonna do this or-" Jax was interrupted by the sound of your phone buzzing. You answer.
"Hello?"
"Hey Y/N it's Mc."
"Oh...what do you need?"
"Sorry we aren't home yet. We got caught up in a money deal that the damn gang didn't want to give up. We are heading back now."
"Ok got it. See ya. Bye." And with that you hung up the phone.
"What happened?" Jake asks will a little worry.
"Nothing they are heading home now." You say while plugging in your phone.
"This family is savage." Jax says while crossing his arms.
"I know right!" You say happily. Then you here footsteps heading to your room.
"Wow they're here already?" Jake asks shocked.
"Guys! Transform!" You whisper yell and they obey.
"Who are you talking too Y/N?" Rebel asks from outside your door.
"Erm...no one Reb!" You respond.
"I'm coming in." Rebel walked into your room. He saw Jax and "Shadow" sitting on the bed with you.
"Cute. Now come out with them. I'm starting on dinner." He pointed to the kitchen and you nodded.
"Can I invite Peter over?" You ask.
"Yes you may!" You here Swift yell from the living room. He must have known that Rebel would have said no.
"Ugh. Shut up Swift! Fine Y/N he can come. You haven't hung out with him much since you got those two." He pointed to the cat and dog sitting next to you. "Shadow" yelled at him happily and Rebel chuckled. Then he left your room. You pulled out your phone and texted Peter.
You: heyyyyy. You got a response almost instantly.
Peter: what's up beautiful?
You: wanna come over for diner?
Peter: Sure I'm just helping out May quick
You: May?
Peter: my aunt? The one I live with.
You: omg I thought that was your mother!
Peter: ik you didXD
You: Shush! Just come over here.
Peter: fine

You set your phone down and looked up to see Jake and Jax back to their regular forms.
"How's your Bae?" Jax purred at you. You rolled your eyes.
"He's fine. Why is someone jealous?" You raised an eyebrow. Jax rolled his eyes.
"As if."
"Ah naw bro. You're definitely jealous." Jake added.
"Am-" Jax was interrupted by your door being swung open.
"Yo Y/N Rebel wanted me to-.........who are they?" Mc froze where he stood. Jax  and Jake stared at him in shock.
"Ummmm....that's Jax and erm...Jake." You stutter out.
"How did they get here?" Mc slowly questioned. Now you were getting worried.
"Umm.....they've been here?" You say but more as a question.
"Go out with the others now. Including you two. Where's your damn mutt to warn us when boys walk into this place." Mc said while shaking his head. You decided to keep your mouth shut about who they really are and ushered them out into the living room followed by Mc. When you entered everybody whipped their head sin your directions. To make it better Peter arrived.
'Oh great...' You thought to yourself as everyone stared.
"Y/N.....who are they?" Peter asks slowly. You gulp.