J...

I stopped myself before I could say anything.
"J? Who's J?" My asked.
"No one, but I don't want to leave!" I yelled. At that moment, Jungkook walked through the door.
"Y/n, could I take you somewhere. I know you don't remember me but-" I cut him off.
"Sure, just away from here!" I said and I quickly linked arms with him and we ran out the hospital.

We arrived in the park 2 streets away from the Hospital.
"Y/n, I would like to ask you. Would you like to remember me?" Jungkook asked me.
"Y..yes of course." I told him.
"Ok, then let's begin." He said.

3 weeks later

The days go by so fast. At the end of the week, I leave again. I don't want to , but my mum is making me. I tried everything to stay, but she will have none of it. My sessions with Jungkook have gone great! I can remember almost everything... even the secret I've been keeping from him.

"Yah! JUNGKOOK!" I yelled as I got covered in water. We were all at the beach, BTS, Jennie and I. I found out a little story... Jennie likes Jimin! Personally, I think they would be goals!

"Y/n, stop daydreaming and play!" Jungkook yelled.
"Ok!" I yelled back. Jungkook turned around and an idea popped up in my head. I quickly grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it at him. It hit him right in the back of his head.
"YAH! Y/N!" He yelled as he ran towards me.
"AHHH!" I screamed as I ran away. Jungkook was obviously not gonna catch me, let's be honest. Not paying attention to where I was going... like I always do, I tripped over and landed on my back.
"Aww, did Y/n give up?" Jungkook asked.
"Not one bit!" I said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Not paying attention, I tripped over and down went Jungkook with me. I landed on my back and Jungkook landed on top of me.
"Wow, I kind of like this position." Jungkook said, smirking.
"Player!" I said as I tried to push him off me.
"It won't work." He told me. So I did the only thing I thought of. I lifted my face and kissed him on the lips. Hie eyes widened but he soon kissed me back.

"Well, this wasn't a surprise at all." Jimin said with a giggle. Jungkook and I quickly broke the kiss.
"H...hyung!" Jungkook stuttered.
"So I'm guessing you don't want to leave?" Mom asked me, I shook my head. "Ok, you don't need to go. But Jungkook, you better take good care of her." Mom told him.
"So does that mean your my girlfriend." Jungkook asked me.
"That depends, are you asking me?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.
"Will you, Lee Y/n, be may girlfriend?" Jungkook asked.
"I'll think about it." I said, causing him to look at the ground. "I'm joking you fool, of course." I told him. He looked at me and gave me another kiss.

"I love you Y/n."
"I love you too."

A/n-
And that is where your tale with Jungkook begins. Thank you for all your support and love on this book. Please continue supporting me with my new book 'Bad Girls'.

I look forward to hear from you then

Until next time,
Bexella
xx