Get ready

I woke up and realised today is Sunday. I wanted to sleep forever, but that wasn't on my agenda today. I got up and put my 'glasses' on and a plain outfit.

 I got up and put my 'glasses' on and a plain outfit

I looked at the time and saw it was almost 10 am. So I decided to go downstairs and eat a slice of pizza that was left over from last night, when I got back. While eating my phone buzzed.

Jennie: hey girl!! You ready for the party tonight? 🎊🎉🎁🎈🎉🎊

Me: what party? 😶

Jennie: You know Sana, from dancelet?

Me:Yeah.

Of course I know Sana, I'm in dancelet!!

Jennie: she's having a party, and we are all invited!

Me: I think I'll give it a miss, I have to study. 📚

Jennie: bummer, I'm going tho, see ya, for to get ready. It at 7 if you change your mind!
-----------------------------------------------------
Before I put the phone down, I quickly messaged Sana.

Me: Hey, your party?

Sana: Yeah, 😏

Me: I'm coming, what time do you want me there?

Sana: 6:30, and bring dance gear.

Me: but all my year is going!

Sana: they won't know it's you, cause your come as our Y/N, the same one who dances for dancelet and the one who is the daughter of the great singer, Lee Minyan!

Me: fine, they won't find out tho, right?

Sana: no, not yet. See ya in a bit!!❤️

Me: Bye! ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------

I looked at the clock, it was now 3 pm. I went upstairs and found my dance outfit and threw it on.

Then in a duffle bag, I put my clothes I would party with, the makeup I needed and my hair supplies

Then in a duffle bag, I put my clothes I would party with, the makeup I needed and my hair supplies. I looked at the clock, 5:45 pm. Wow, I quickly called my driver and once he arrived, I left for the hall Sana was holding her party in.

I arrived there with 15 minutes to spare. I rushed inside and was greeted with our team.
"Hey Y/n, glad you could make it!" Jackson weirdly sang.
"Good to see you Jackson!" I exclaimed.
"Here's my bestie!" I turned to see Mark, he was slo-mo running at me with his arms spread widely ready to hug me. When he finally reached me, he hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Good to see you Y/N." Sana said as me and Mark let go of each other.
"You too Sana." I replied as we have each other a little hug.
"Right! It 6:30! Let's get this show on the road." Sana said as looked out of the window. When looking out myself, I saw huge crowds of fans and of partiers.

While looking through the crowds, I saw loads of people from my school.
"Don't worry, no one will know it's you." I turned to see Kai.
"I know." I said in a sheepish tone.
"Look, I'm sure it will be fine, just don't think  too much." Kai said as he places his arm around my neck.
"Just look though, nearly all of the people out there are from my school!" I whispered aggressively.

I was worried, they all knew that by now. But they didn't know what to do about it. I looked out the window once again, surely these people will notice it's me. Suddenly my eyes landed on one group of boys, a group I didn't want to see... BTS.