Mark

It's been a week and I haven't seen or heard from Sana or BamBam... it's strange, but I'm glad they're gone.
"Y/n!" I turned to see Jungkook storming up to me.
"Yes?" I asked.
"What did you do to my underwear!" He asked as he held up a pair of black boxers with holds cut in them.
"It wasn't me." I told him.
"Y/n, every time you lie your eyebrow twitches upward!" Jungkook yelled.
"Well you cut holes in my shirt so I was getting revenge!" I yelled back at him.
"Why you little!" He yelled.
"GUYS! ENOUGH!" Jin yelled.

Yep, this is everyday life now. Jungkook and I fight, Jin breaks it up and what will happen next is...
"Why can't you guys just get along?" Namjoon asked.
"She started it!" Jungkook said
"Pfh! How!?" I asked.
"Stop!" Jin yelled.

"Thank you for keeping hold of her." Mark said as he rounded the corner.
"No problem." Yoongi said. I quickly ran to Mark and gave him a hug.
"Hey, how was school." He asked.
"School was fine. Fan boys wouldn't leave me alone though." I told him.
"It will be ok. Let's go home." He said, we waved goodbye and began to walk home.

Yeah, I still live with Jin. Mum is currently in China on a tour, she wanted me to come but I kindly declined, I was still a bit shaken from the accident in France. Turns out that the stitches on the side of my leg was because I had a metal pole penetrate my leg. Ouch! The walk home was quiet, which was strange.

"Mark?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He said not looking at me.
"What's up? Your awfully quiet." I asked.
"N-nothing, I'm just thinking." He told me
"Thinking? About what?" I questioned.
"Us." He replied, wait... what about us?
"Why? What's happened?" I asked him.
"No nothing! I just, I don't know. I feel like there's something different." He told me.
"Different? How?" I asked.
"I... I think I'm in love with you Y/n." He told me, I stopped walking.
"S-since when?" I asked.
"Since we first met." He told me. "I don't expect you to feel the same way... I just wanted to let you know." He said.
"Mark." I said.
"Yes Y/n." He asked.
"I... I think I love you too." I told him.

The next day at school felt different. People began to leave me alone, I'm glad they are but at the same time I'm worried that something has happened.
"Y/n!" I turned to see Jennie.
"Hey Jen, what up?" I asked.
"Nothing really, let's go!" She said as she grabbed my arm and ran into school. She pulled me into a room and closed the door.
"Jennie? What's going on?" I asked her.
"Do you know who Mark is?" She asked me.
"Umm, yes. He's a dancer and-" someone cut me off.
"Your boyfriend!" I turned to see Hoseok behind me.
"H-Hoseok! What are you doing here?" I asked.
"We all are." Someone said and the lights turned on, revealing all of BTS.
"O-oh." I said.
"Y/n, he's not who you think he is. He has a dark side!" Jimin said as he came over to me.
"No! You don't know him!" I told them.
"But we know you, please, we only want to help you." Jungkook said and he too walked over.
"Oh? So now you want to help me?! What if you never found out I was Mina, would you want to help me then?!" I yelled.
"Y/n..." Jimin trailed off.
"I've got to go." I said and I quickly ran out of the room and into my next class.