Just Dance

The doors swung open and hundreds of people ran in. They were all waiting to see us dance. We were in the back room, waiting for the time to come for us to dance. They started to play the first song.

That song finished, I looked over to Sana and she looked smug, her party was going great already and the fact that she made the remixes herself. Our entrance song came on and cheers could be heard. This is our cue...

We run into the dance floor and all lights were on us, people were cheering and clapping. I looked over to see BTS, they looked like they didn't recognise me, that's great news!!

"Hello!!!" Sana said into the mic. "Thanks for coming to my party! Me and my group have a couple of dances for you!! But the question is, who do you want to see dance? Y/N and Mark, Jackson and me or Kai and Kaiya? Choose!"

There were yells in all directions. For all of us.
"Ok, ok, ok." Mark said into the mic. "Let's do it this way, let me hear some noise if you want JACKSON AND SANA!" With that yelled could be heard. "KIA AND KAIYA!" A few more yelled could be heard. "Ok, and now if you want MARK AND Y/N!" The crowd went wild. I looked and even BTS were cheering. If only they knew...

So they wanted me and Mark to dance together.
"Your like this one.." Mark said to me
"What do you mean?" I asked,
"Your remember this on, it the first dance we had to do together." He replied, my face lit up.
"Love never felt so good!" I squealed, Mark laughed.
"Here we go!" Mark said.

The crowd went wild. There were cheers and loads of people were shouting for another.
"Let's do a group dance." Sana told us, we all agreed. Me and Sana lined up ready for the music to start.

"Thanks for coming guys!" Sana yelled.
"TIME TO PARTY!!" Mark and Jackson yelled in unison. Then we all dispersed into the crowd.

I went backstage and got changed into my part outfit.

I came out of the back and made my way over to the bar

"Hey Y/N! What can I get ya?" The bartender asked
"Just orange juice please." I asked.
"Coming up." He replied

"Don't you drink?" I turned to see Jin. SHOOT! Please don't blow my cover.
"Umm, no." I said as I quickly looked away.
"Here's your juice Y/N." The bartenders said as he handed me my juice. I thanked him and began to walk off.

"Y/N!" Sana yelled, "come back here quickly!" Sighing I went over to her and she dragged me to the back.
"What?" I asked her.
"Was that Kim Seokjin?" She asked, oh no.
"Umm, yeah." I said looking away.
"Ok, change into this." She said as she handed me my nerd outfit.
"What why?" I asked feeling disappointed.
"To see what they would do." She said as she handed me the outfits and walked away. Ugh!

I quickly changed into the outfit.

I walked out of the back and went back into the crowd

I walked out of the back and went back into the crowd. I sipped my orange juice and wandered around, no one knew who I was. I saw Mark talking to Kai and Jackson. Mark locked eyes and a smirk appeared on his face and he came over to me.
"Hey beautiful, how are ya?" He said in a seductive way.
"Oh come on, is that the best you got? Even if I was into you, I'd need a bit more than that!" I said, Mark's face dropped.
"Wait, Y/N?" He said shocked.
"It's nice to know you think I'm beautiful though. Thank you." I said.

"Excuse me?" We both looked to see BTS.