13.

C H A P T E R 13: Issues With The King

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"What do you mean Crowley has Kevin? How the hell did that happen?" I ask.

"On his way to another hideout a few demons grabbed him. We know where he is but it's warded off to Angels," Castiel says and turns to face me.

"Where is it?" Bobby asks. Castiel looks me in the eyes and answers Bobby's question.

"An abandoned factory on Derrick Street," He says, not breaking eye contact with me.

"I'll get Sam," Dean says and walks into the kitchen.

"Bobby, they're going to need your help this time," I say and turn to Bobby who is sitting behind his desk.

"I know." He sighs and stands up, moving towards us.

"I think Camille should stay here, she did get tortured by him," Sam says as they enter the living room from the kitchen.

"If she's here someone should watch her." Dean agrees.

"I could stay, Castiel's a better fighter than me." I step foreword.

"I'll stay, I'll only get in your way," Bobby tells us and we all look at him.

"Fine, but don't let her out of your sight," Sam says and walks out the front door, Dean not far behind. Castiel puts a hand on my shoulder and we appear in Bobby's spare room.

"We have to go h-" Castiel cuts me off by firmly pressing his lips to mine. I'm caught off guard completely and pull away.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth." He puts his hand on my cheek.

"I can't stay mad at you Castiel." I sigh sadly and lay my head on his shoulder.

"We should go to the factory now, I think Sam and Dean are there."

"I think they can wait a few more minutes." I grin at Castiel and he looks at me confused.

"What do you suggest?" He asks, his blue eyes piercing mine. I peck his lips so he gets the clue but he doesn't.

"Clueless?" A familiar British accent rings in my ears. Castiel turns around but is quickly sent flying into the wall.

Third Person View

Elizabeth watches Crowley, not moving or saying a word. Did Castiel set them up? Sam and Dean are at that factory right now saving Kevin, but from whom?

"What do you want?" Elizabeth growls.

"Well darling, it is you I want. You are the most rarest thing I've seen on this planet so far," He says with humour in his voice. Since day 1 Crowley has admired Elizabeth dearly.

"Why do you want me?" Elizabeth asks, her breath getting shakier. She can't stop thinking what will happen if she does end up going with Crowley. What'll happen to Castiel? How would he take it, how would she take it? Would she get to see him?

"So I can get into that little brain of yours." He steps towards Elizabeth and Castiel runs towards him, Angel knife in hand. Crowley looks at Castiel and sighs, he sends Castiel flying into the wall again.

"Stop," Elizabeth says and steps foreword. "I'll go with you on one condition." She looks at Castiel with sad eyes. Castiel looks back with pleading eyes. He looks scared.

"You always have one condition," He says in a mocking tone. "What'll it be?" Crowley asks impatient.

"You let Kevin go," She says, not taking her eyes off the Angel.

"I can't do that." Crowley shakes his head and puts his hands in the pockets of his blazer, stepping foreword.

"You get a half Angel out if it." She smirks and steps towards Crowley. Slowly Elizabeth has been getting mind reading powers and she can read Crowley's mind. She knows he wants her and not just for torturing. She grabs the tie of Crowley's suit and crashes her lips into his. Crowley was more than caught off guard. He wasn't expecting that at all. Elizabeth pulls away from Crowley and looks at Castiel, regret clear in her eyes.

"Sorry darling, I still can't let Kevin go."

"What can I give you to let Kevin go then?" Elizabeth asks, trying her hardest to save Kevin. Crowley thinks about this, she could give him her soul, but that wouldn't be a good use of her... Does a half Angel have a soul?

"I-" He gets cut off by his phone ringing. He puts up a finger, signalling '1 minute'.

"The king," He says when he answers the phone. "He's what!?" He growled angrily into the phone. "You better!" He says then hangs up.

"It seems Kevin is more experienced than I thought," Elizabeth say, proud of the little prophet.

"You little whore!" He spits and walks up to Elizabeth, her stepping backwards as he does. She keeps backing up until she hits the wall. Crowley pins her shoulders to the wall and leans his head into the crook of her neck.

He looks back behind him to make sure Castiel is watching then plants a kiss on her neck, sucking lightly causing her to moan. He steps away and looks at Castiel.

"That is how you do it," He says then snaps his fingers, leaving Castiel and Elizabeth to discus what just happened.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Are you okay?" I ask and run up to him.

"Physically I'll be okay, but you did just kiss Crowley in front of me," He says, anger rising in his voice.

"I was trying to save Kevin. I could read Crowley's thoughts and I was giving him what he wanted."

"You could read his thoughts? Elizabeth, I think you're becoming a full Angel." Castiel stands and I give him a confused look.

"I.." I have no possible comment to that.

"What did Crowley do to you?" He asks and looks at the purplish mark on my neck.

"It's called a hickey, it doesn't hurt." I blush slightly.

"It looked like you enjoyed it," He says and looks at the ground.

"I did, but not as much as I would if it was you who would've done it." I admit shyly.

"Oh!" He is all he says then looks back at me. "I would if I knew how..."

"As much as I'd love to show you Castiel, we should go see Sam and Dean." My face is probably as red as a tomato now. Castiel and I appear in the back of the impala and scare the life out of Sam, Dean and Kevin.

"Where the hell were you guys?" Dean asks angrily.

"We were just about to come to you but Crolwey showed up." I explain.

"Thank goodness, we thought you were doing something else." Sam sighs in relief. All I can do is gawk at them. Dean looks back at me and notices the mark on my neck.

"You never know Sammy, they might've," He says then winks at me.

"Crolwey did that," I say quietly.

"Crowley did that?" Dean repeats.

"Yes, I'll tell you what happened later."