12.

C H A P T E R 12: Problems

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I look at Kevin behind me and see his face full of fear. I then look at Jimmy who is also scared, as well as Camille. Whereas Sam and Dean have 'revenge' written all over them.

"Hello boys, Kevin, Cas... or should I say, not Cas." He chuckles and steps in.

"Stay back," I tell Crowley and hold out my hand.

"And what are you going to do to me sweetheart?" He laughs and steps foreword. As soon as he reaches Jimmy, he grabs him by the neck and lifts him into the air. I take a step towards Crowley to help Jimmy, but he starts to glow. Crowley drops him and shields his eyes along with everyone else as I watch. Is this how Angels posses a human? I look back at Crowley and it looks like someone has bathed him in holy water, his skin is starting to burn off.

"Crowley," Castiel says and I snap my head towards him.

"Nice to see you're back Cas," He says sarcastically and sands up. He pulls out a a handkerchief and wipes his face, healing all the burns.

"You will not touch a hair on Kevin or Elizabeth's head or I will hunt you down and kill you." Castiel threatens Crowley.

"Why don't you just kill me now?" He asks tauntingly.

"He's giving you a chance Crowley," I say. "You should take it." I add.

"Fine." He snaps his fingers and disappears.

"Cas, you're back," Dean says and gives Castiel a hug.

"Castiel," I say with a bright smile on my face. I step towards him, arms open and the ends of his mouth twitch, almost forming a smile. He wraps his arms around my waist and give me a kiss.

"After betraying Heaven, the Angels helped me get back, I'm not sure if it's because I am your guardian or because I have feelings for you," He tells me.

"It's a good thing you're back." I assure him and he faces Kevin.

"You're going to have to find another place to stay," Castiel tells him.

"I figured." He sighs.

"Lets go," Castiel says and places a hand on my shoulder.

"You haven't taught me how to be romantic yet," He says and I answer with a smile.

"You don't need to be romantic Castiel," I say with laughter in my voice.

"Why not?" He asks.

"You are romantic enough, you did make me fall in love with you, remember?"

"Okay. Would you like to be my, uh.. what do humans call it?" He attempts to ask me be his girlfriend but fails miserably.

"Yes Castiel, I will be your girlfriend." I laugh. He gives me a big hug then unexpectedly kisses me softly on the lips. He goes to pull away but I don't let him by wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

Somehow we both end up appearing in Bobby's spare bedroom. I kiss him more tenderly and deepen the kiss, of course Castiel doesn't know what's going on, but he copies what I do. I take his hands and place them on my waist, his touch bringing a burning pleasure.

"Whoa," Dean says, causing Castiel and I to pull away.

"Um.." I look at Castiel who is looking at the ground. If he was showing emotion it would probably be embarrassment.

"Cas, you're getting in with the ladies." Dean laughs. "I'm just going to leave," He says and starts to back out the door.

"Please don't tell them about this." I beg Dean. He grins and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

"We should go downstairs too," Castiel says, not meeting my eyes. He starts to walk towards to door but I stop him.

"Are you okay?" I stand in front of him, blocking him front the door.

"I'm not sure. When we kiss.. it feels strange, I haven't felt it before and I'm not sure if its good or bad," He tells me and looks away. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks at me. I lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

"You tell me if its good or bad," I say and look into his ocean blue eyes. He looks back at me then at the ground.

"I have to go, the Angels need me," He says sadly then leaves me alone in the empty room.

"Why thank you Castiel, because I really want to be alone right now!" I say sarcastically and throw my hands in the air. I storm out of the room and downstairs where I am met to Bobby sitting at his desk looking through a book.

I then walk I to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and see Sam and Camille kissing. I stop in my tracks and gasp. Holy mother of Angels, did I miss something important? I back away slowly and back to where Bobby is sitting.

"Did you k..." I stop talking because I'm still stunned.

"Yeah, they're kissing aren't they? They were talking and it stopped so I figured they were," He says and closes his book.

"Alright then, where's Dean?" I sit in the chair across from Bobby's and pick up a book.

"He's on a food run, where's Cas?" He asks and takes the book from me.

"Dean told you, didn't he?" I sigh and run a hand over my face.

"Yeah..."

"He left after Dean came in," I say quietly and look away.

"W-" Bobby was cut off by the front door opening and Dean walking in with a bag of food.

"Where's Cas?" He asks as he steps in.

"He left after you came in," I tell Dean.

"Oh," Is all he says then walks into the kitchen. He soon walks out, a twisted expression on his face.

"Oh yeah, they have their tongues down each others throats." I laugh.

"What the hell. They don't even..." He stops talking and shakes his head.

"I need your help," Castiel says and appears between Dean and I.

"So what, you poof out on me then poof back in and all of a sudden need our help!" I say loudly and get in his face.

"Yes, I am sorry for leaving you Elizabeth. I wasn't lying when I said the Angels needed me," He says and turns around to face Dean.

"What do you need help with?" Dean asks, a slight sigh in his voice.

"Crowley has Kevin and is after the Angel tablet."