batfamily x sister reader

Your pov

Toddler years

I was playing with daddy when my brothers came in. "Its time to go." Jason said. I looked down and left the room knowing that the petrol came first.

Child years

I had to fight with my brothers for my dad's attached. "Dad you said you take me shopping. That's not fair!" I said. "Life ain't fair!" Dick yelled at me. "Jackass!" I yelled and I ran up stairs to my room. I felt like I was not loved.

Teenage years

I stopped caring at this point. The Justice league was in the living room for this so called family game night. "Y/n come and join us." Dick said. "No you ass hole!" I yelled at him. Still pissed of at him for messing up my childhood. I walked up to my room. I got changed into a crop top and shorts. They showed off my tattoos. I walked down stairs and the door bell rang. "Hey love." I answered. "Hi." My girlfriend said. We kissed and when to her house.

Dick's pov

"Why is she so mad?" Clark's girlfriend asked. "I yelled at her when she was a child and she is still mad at me." I said. Jason hit my head. "Ow!" I yelped. "You needed it." Tim said. "We all need to pay more attichon to her. She know from when she was a toddler that batman came first." Jason said. Then Y/n came down with a crop top and shorts on. She had tattoos? The door bell rang. She answered. "Hey love." She said to the girl there. "Hi." The girl smiled. Jason as going to hit on her but she kissed Y/n. They left. "Never know." Bruce said.