batfam x child reader

Your pov

I was with Barbra and Dick. They took me to see my best friend at the park. Me and Luke have been friends for a long time. "I know she is happy Barbra." I heard Luke's mom say.

Me and Luck when in a hallowed out tree as Dick, Barbra and Luke's mom where not paying watching. I put my head on his shoulder. He was crying.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight." I said. He hugged me.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound." He smiled at me and put his head on mine.

"Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone."

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound." I got up as a hour by.

"Just close your eyes, you'll be alright
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound." I helped luck up and we when to the others.

Barbra picked me up. "You had fun?" She asked. I nodded. We when home. I ran in and jumped in Tim's arms. "Hi y/n. How was it with Luke?" He said. "Fun." I said. Dad took me from Tim's arms. "How is my princess doing? Did you have fun?" He asked.

"I am fine. I had a lot of fun. Hi Alfred." I said. "Hello ms Wayne." He said. Dad kissed my check. "JASON!" I said happily.

Dad put me down and I ran to Jason. "Hey grasshopper." He said and hugged me.