batfamily x blue lantern!reader

Your pov

My hear is a emo style, as is my make-up. I may act like I don't care and all, but I care. I live with my boyfriend Damian case my mom and dad died. I guess that made me who I am.

"Who are our two demon's doing?" Dick asked. Me and Dami where in his room on his bed. "Go way asshole." I said as I was writing. "Oh what is this?" Dick asked as he took my note book.

"We mess up, break up, make up.
But we are going rise up when the moon starts shining." He read. "You asshole give that back." I yelled. I tried to get back my note book, but could not and he kept reading out loud. "Ugh Richard you are such a ass hole. Why did I ever look up to you." I cried.

I ran down the stairs tears going down my face, I past Kathy, Saph and Barbra. I ran to the garden runing past Tim, Jason, Bruce and Alfred.

Damian's POV

Y/n ran out of the room crying. The other came in the room. "What the hell Grayson?! Why would you do that to her?" I yelled. "Why not." He said.

"Look Grayson. Like we did mot ask for someone in our life's to die. We don't need to be treated like that. No matter how painful the past look forward to the further." I said. I when to the garden. The others followed.

She was looking at Grayson. "Y/n?" He said. "I never asked to be this way, I never to be made." She said. Her hear in her face. I hugged her. "I felt so violated when you read my note book and out loud to." She said. She cried into my shoulder.

"Look to the stars of hope burns bright." She said. There was a blue light coming then a blue light flashed.

Y/n became a blue lantern. I never thought my girlfriend would become one. I still love her. He clothes became a blue color. She was beautiful.

"In fearful days in ranging nights,
With strong hearts full our soul ignite,
When all seems lost in the war of light
Look to the stars of hope burns bright." She said.