nightwing x reader part 2

Dick's pov

I heard Bruce call for me and Barbra. "Shit." I muttered. I got dressed and when to the cave. So did Barbra. Once I got there, I seen (y/n) crying. I reached towards her. But Damian stopped me. "Stay away from her." He said.

"Why did you do it?" Tim asked. "Case she is never here." I said. "Maybe because I work night shifts so I can show I can do things. You know people are sexist. Maybe case I am a superhero named Cicada. I have to work twice as hard to get the respect from the people I work with. Did you not think of that." (Y/n) said

I looked at Alfred he gave me a sad look. "How Could you do this to (y/n)? She loved you grayson. And Barbra you where like a sister to her." Bruce said.

"Bruce Im-" Barbra was cut off by Bruce. "No out, both off you. I don't need to hear it." He said.

Barbra's pov

I looked at Dick and then at Bruce. "But." I said. "No out. You hurt (y/n). And don't call be Bruce it's Mr.Wayne to the both of you." He said. I walked upstairs and started packing. Dick did the same. "We fucked up didn't we?" He nodded. I moved in with my dad. Dick moved some where else.

~1 year later~

I seen (Y/n) on the news more and more. She got the key to the city as Cicada. Her hero name and costumes changed. Her new name is hell storm. Her costumes when from blue to black. I feel bad for messing up her relationship.

(You should Barbra. You fucked that shit up. I like Grayson he has a nice ass. Him and his fine self.Am I right?)

Your pov

Its moving time for me. Well it is just for 6 months I will be back. I packed clothes for Paris. I had my bags and walked out to news.

"Miss Wayne where are you going?" "Miss Wayne how is your relationship with Richard Grayson?" They asked.

"Im going to Paris." I said. With that I just got in my Car and drove off.

Grayson's pov

I was watching the news and (Y/n) was on the news. "Im going to Paris." She said.

I ran to my car and drove to the airport.

Your pov

Once I got there I seen Grayson. I walked to my plan. "(Y/n) wait!" He yelled. I just kept walking. He ran in front of me. "I am going to be late for my plain Grayson." I said.

He kissed me. I pushed away. "You made your chose when you fucked Barbra." I said and when to the gate to get on my plain.

You fucked up Grayson. You made your chose and now you can not have me. I thought.

(A/n: I take requests)