Damian x reader

Your pov

I was out with a few friends. We had gone to the club. We where dancing. One of my friends danced on me. I laughed. I am pretty drunk for me to let her do this.  I felt someone graded my hand.

I was pulled back. I looked and it was Damian Wayne. I did not care at the moment, because I'm drunk. I moved my body with his. I blushed a bit.

~the next day~

I woke up early. I felt someone holding me. I looked to see a shirtless Damian. I got out of his grasp and put on some cloths. I left with out anyone know. I sighed as I when home.

Damian's pov

I woke up to find y/n had left. I love Y/n, but I can't tell her. I sighed.  I got up and got dressed. I walked down stairs. The others smiled at me. "What?" I asked.

"You had a pretty girl over." Father said. "So. She is not here." I said. "I'm in college." I said. Dick rolled his eyes. "He needs a girl." Jason said. I rolled my eyes and left.

~5 months later

Your pov

I found out I was pregnant with twins 4 months a go. Now I'm 5 months pregnant. I did not tell Damian. I am a waitress at dinner next the college.

The dinner is populer with the other college kids. I was working when Damian came in and sat at one of my tables with his brothers. I walked over to the table. "Hi I am Y/n Luther (Lena Luther's kid).  How may I help you?" You said. Damian just looked at my swollen belly. "We would like some water please." Dick said. I nodded.

~after work~

Damian had stopped me. "Why did you not tell me?" He asked. "I was scared." I said. "You can tell me anything. I-I love you beloved." He said. I smiled.

~years later.~

Me and Damian have been marred for about 5 years. Our little boy and girl were running around. I smiles. Jr hugged my leg. Maya hugged Damian's leg.