damian x reader

Your pov

~afew years later~

I was at the bat computer helping the batfamily. "My raven hair boy go to the Gotham city bank Harley Quinn is there." I said.

"Is that your ex?" Jason asked. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU JACK ASS. STOP BEING A DAMN ASS!" I yelled in the com. "AHH!" The batfamily said in pain. "Jason stop being a ass before she takes your weapons." Bruce said. "Great idea Mr Wayne. Todd all your weapons here now." I said.

"Thanks a lot Bruce." Jason said as he gave me his weapon but one. "Todd." I said. He sighed and gave it to me. I smirked. "You will not get them back until next weak." I said. He groaned.

Damian smirked. Damian when to the bank. "Barbra you will go to the river for two face. Todd you to the Ivy's hideout. Drake go with Barbra. Grayson go get Joker he broke out. Bruce scarecrow has hostages. Kathy please go get Wight rabbit she is has hostages at a warehouse. I will send you the locations." I said as I sent them the locations. "Fuck why do I have to get Ivy. She has plants." Jason said.

"Case I control your mission and you pissed me off. Plus I think it will be good for you." I said. He groaned. They ran off. I took my com out of my ear so they can not heat me.

I had cameras up at there locations. I watched them.

I was learning to 'or nah'. In the cave.

"Can you really take dick or nah. Can I bring a nother bitch or nah." I sang. Damian walked in. He smirked at me. I giggled as he hugged me from behind. "Hi my raven hair boy. How did your mission go?" I asked as I turned to him. "Good." He said his arms around my waist. His hand when to my ass and squeezed it.

I put my arms his neck. I kissed him he kissed back. I pulled away as the others came back. "Me and Damian are going to our room." I said as I pulled him up the stairs. They just looked at us.

We made it to our room. Damian picked me up. The door was closed. I put my legs around his waist. I put my arms his neck and kissed him. He placed me on the bed and stripped me down to my bra and underwear. "Mhm. Black and Wight zebra bra and underwear so sexy." He purred. I stripped him to his boxers. "Robin boxers. Sexy." I purred back.

He kissed my neck and unhooked my bra. I moaned as he made hickeys on my neck. I felt cold are on my breasts. His hands made there way to them. His hands played with them as he kissed up my neck to my jawline. I moaned loudly.

He pulled down my underwear and I pulled down his boxers. He thrusted into me. I moaned loudly as he did. He sucked on my breasts as he thrusted into me. I arched my back as he when deeper. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Faster, my raven hair boy." I moaned out.

He when faster and deeper into me. I cam onto his member as he cam harshly into me.