Damian Wayne x Artemis sister reader

Artemis's pov

"Guys you will need to fine someone importent." Batman said. "Who is it?" I asked. "We know her by cry baby." He said. (Melanie Martinez reference.) "She is a creepy hero. But we need her." He said and showed her picture. We screamed. Damian did not. Cry baby looked like someone I know.

"Dang that's creep and scary." I said the others nodded (but Damian). "We know sports master is trying to get Cry baby on his side." Bat's said. He gave us the location to Cry baby. We landed on a roof.

"She lives in the shadow of a lonely girl. Voice so quiet you don't hear a word. Always talking but she can't be heard." Someone sang. It was sweet and kind. Like Y/n's voice.

"You can see it there if you catch her eye. I know she's brave but it's trapped inside. Scared to talk but she don't know why." The voice sounded like it was walking away we followed it.

"Wish I knew back then. What I know now. Wish I could somehow. Go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice." The girl sang. She had blond hair like mine it was much longer then mine.

"I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out. Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder. Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful. Everything she doesn't see." She sang going through a window. It was my old house.

"You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out. And know that right here, right now. You can be beautiful, wonderful. Anything you wanna be. Little me." She sang. Her hair was wild as she walk through the apartment.

"Yeah you got a lot of time to act your age. You cannot write a book from a single page. Hands on the clock only turn one way." I sang. She looked at me she had blue eyes.

"Run too fast and risk it all. Can't be afraid to take a fall. Felt so big but you looked so small." She said and walked on the counter.

"You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out. And know that right here, right now. You can be beautiful, wonderful
Anything you wanna be, oh. Little me." Damian sang. Dang Damian can sing.

"Tell you one thing I would say to her. I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out. Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder. Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful. Everything she doesn't see." They both sang.

Damian's pov

Wow cry baby is tall. She is cute too. The way she moves her body is awesome. I think she is lovely.

"You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out. And know that right here, right now. You can be beautiful, wonderful. Anything you wanna be (little me)." The girl with long blond hair sang. She sat in front of me.

She smiled at me. "I'm Damian or Robin." I said blushing. "Well Damian. I am Y/n Crock or cry baby." She said. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Same to you." She said and hugged me. I hugged back with not question about it.

"Dang demon has feelings." Tim said. "Shut up Red Robin." I said. "Red robin yum." Y/n giggled. I smirked at her.

Y/n's pov

The other laughed. "Cry baby at your survive." I said and took off my mask. "What is your name?" A girl wearing green and had a bow and arrow asked. "Y/n Crock. Why?" I said. "Its me Artemis you don't remember me?" She asked. "I remember a family that left when I was at school." I said.

"I don't remember that." She said. "Dad said he wold be back just needed to get some food. Never came back. One day I when to school. After school I came back You, sister and mom where not there. I was alone for ten long years." I said.

Damian hugged me. "I'm sorry Y/n." She said. I let my hair fall over my eyes. "Come with us Y/n." Damian said. "I don't know." I said. He hugged me. "Please." He said. I nodded.

~hours later.~

They put me into some clean cloths. I looked at Damian as he walked me to my mother's house. I knocked on the door. Mother opened the door. "Y-Y/n is that you?" She asked. I got kneeled down. "Yea mom it's me." I said. She hugged me.

"I am sorry I left you. I'm so sorry." She said. "I know mom. I know." I said. I hugged her back.