Damian x sister!reader

Your pov

Me and my twin Damian where in his room on our phone's. I am the more adorable between us. Grayson walked in. "Hello Demon spewn's." He said. I looked at him with my big green eyed (or blue DC is not real good with keeping eye color the same.) "How are you cuter then your brother?" He asked.

"I am a girl. So I am more adorable." I said as I put my head on Damian's chest. "Why are you here Grayson?" Damian asked. "Your dad." Grayson said. We got up and when down stairs. "You need us father." Me and Damian said at the same time.

"How do you do that?" Todd asked. "We are twins." We said. We looked at father. "We are going to need the two at the teen titen tower." He said

"So you need the twin Robins." I said. He nodded. "Why do we have to fathrr?" Damian asked. I hit his head and changed into my costume. I know Dami put a tracker on mine i put one on him to.

We got to the tower. Dick talked to much. We got out. We walk to the team. "Hello star." Dick said. "Hello Dick."

I hit Dick in the back of the leg. He fell. "Who are this two?" Raven asked. "We are the Robin twins." Me and Damian said in unison. "Dang that is creepy." Brest boy said. We rolled our eyes.

"We can't help it." We said as we walked into the tower. The next day Damian got into a fight with the bug. He was about to shot Damian but I pushed him out the way. I got hit in the face and feel a burning feeling. I screamed out in pain. I got up but fell down.