batfamily x reader

This is where Jason hurts the reader and the reader has a broken bone. Jason gets into trouble. Now lets go in to the store.

Your pov

I was in the ball room so I could practice my dance for dance class. Jason was watching me. I was stretching when something hard hit my leg. "AHH!" I screamed out in pain. TODD! I fell to the ground holding my leg.

Father, Damian, Tim, Dick, Barbra and Alfred came on fast. "What happened?" Father asked. "My leg I think its broken." I said in pain. "Todd what did to my blood sister?" Damian yelled. "Nothing." Todd said. I glared at Todd.

Father helped my to the car. We when went to the hospital and I got a cast on my leg.

A week later

I stopped talking to Todd. I had to be helped around the house, school, getting food. I can't do dance. Todd messed up the one thing I likes to do.

"Hey Y/n. Are you ok?" Dick asked, he was looking at the tap from when I got a broken bone. "No Todd messed me up on getting into Hollywood arts high school. I really wanted to go." I said. "TODD!" Dick yelled and put his computer down. Dick ran up stares to get Jason. Damian, Barbra, father and Alfred walked in.

I grabbed Dick's Computer. I replayed what he was watching. It showed me stretching and then Todd throw something at my leg.

Father looked mad, no beyond mad. "Where is Jason?" He asked. "Dick when to get him." I said as Dick got back with Todd. "Todd what the hell did you hurt Y/n for?" Father yelled.

"She is perfect. She gets every thing. She needs to know pain." Todd said. "You think I don't know pain? I get bullied everyday. I lost friends. I got beat up everyday. I have to come home to you of all people to hurt me. I looked up to you case you know what it like to be broken on the inside." I said and when to my room.