Kathy Kane's little sister

Kathy's pov

"Y/n! Come down here!" I yelled for her. "I am coming." She yelled she muttered something at the end. She ran down stairs. "What do you need?" She asked.

"We are going over to one of my friends house." I said. "I don't want to go. I don't feel well." She said. "Y/n just take a kit with you." I said.

She growned. "This is shit." She said and ran up stairs. Once she back we when over to Bruce's home. Y/n was texting on her phone when I knocked on the door. "Put the phone down." I said. She did not

"Why is my popstar sister always on her phone?" I muttered myself. "Case I have to keep a high profile." She said. The door opened. "Hi miss Kane. Whom may this be?" Alfred said.

"My sister Y/n Kane. Other wise known as......" I was cut off by Damian. "MAYA THE POPSTAR!" He yells he Famboyed (≧∇≦). I thought that was Dick's job.

We walked in. Y/n sat at the top of the stairs. She looked I pissed. Damn she is like damn when we first met him

Your POV

I was on my phone using twitter. Someone took my phone and ran down the stairs. I jumped off the stairs and pinned him to the ground. "No one takes my phone." I growled.

I rolled us over and made it look like he pinned me and started to cry. My sister came running in. "JASON! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER? SHE IS ONLY 15!" Kathy yelled. The others ran in. "Jason get away from her!" A man yelled. He moved and I ran over to Kathy and hugged her.

She hugged back. I nuzzled into Kathy's shoulder. She rubbed my back. "Jason stay away from my sister. I will beat the crap out of you." She said.

"What she is a nothing!" He said. I broke free of Kathy's hug and ran out of the house crying. "Maya!" Someone yelled behind me.

there will be a part 2