Chapter 10

"Hello ", Tiara felt the sudden smack against her scull the sensation vibrated from the back to the front just between her eyes.

"Whoa.." she squeezed her neck to return from the pain of her thoughts.

"Tiara eat something you are going to pass out. I barely touched you, jeez woman. " Tiff threw an apple to tiara it landed with a puff startling her.

"I just ate. Thanks though." Tiara threw off her accusation but bit into the apple and juice burst all over her face as she ravenously chewed a couple of times before taking the pen into her hand and refocusing herself.

"So cake flavors. . .you said yellow , chocolate and strawberry. Three tiers..whipped frosting, " She coughed and read through her notes her eye brows rubbing together. "Your colors have been chosen and you want a live band not a DJ. I will get this started--"

"No lets talk favors first." The edges of Tiaras smile twitched this way and that way as her cousin commanded, too consumed by her joy she ate at her cheese cake delicately only stopping to text.

Tiara was grateful for technology she didn't have to try to hide her frustration as much as she did earlier. Tiffany's mind was always elsewhere. At the end of it all Tiara was always going to be on the outside looking in, trapped in her glass box all her lonesome.

She should have been studying. Her nose should be pressed up against Will's notes so when she finally pulled away her face would stick to the pages a little, but instead she was glued to her cousins dreams and plans for forever because in the end they were family. She knew she could run away, move-- change her name but when her cousin needed help who would she call and vise versa. They needed each other and family is forever.... even when its hard.

Tiffany's smile deflated for a second as she watched her cousins mind spin. She let the air leave her before asking, "How is school? You doing better err find a tutor or whatever?"

"Mmm yeah."Tiara shuffled as she pulled a box from under her cousins living room coffee table.

Tiffany's smile deflated for a second as she watched her cousins mind spin. She let the air leave her before asking, "How is school? You doing better err find a tutor or whatever?"

"Mmm yeah."Tiara shuffled as she pulled a box from under her cousins living room coffee table. "Is this mine?" Tiara asked noticing a large yellow tag with her name on it.

"Yeah mama got that for you."

"Hmm... how nice. I'll open it later."

"Open it now I know she means for you to have it now." Tiara carefully took the creme envelope between her fingers. The paper felt thick, expensive. She hesitated but finally she let her finger slip as a small bead of sweat began to cluster near her brow.

Tiara Im sorry for my behavior. I was wrong. I know I can trust you. I know you remember those hungry nights at the Sunset Manor.

She could smell the motel as she read the letter, the past pushing her thoughts as they crash over her, rolling waves of memory and sensation to her senses.

She hid it as best she could from her cousin but she couldn't help the itchiness she tried to scratch away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've already finished the book guys! 

I've been thinking to put the rest of the chapters for sale on my etsy account. So I have some questions... Do you like my book enough to support me and my work?

Tell me what you'd like me to improve upon. I started writing as a child I love to write it helped me escape and I hope it give my readers something to look forward to as well. 

Be brutally honest my loves! I can take the criticism. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3