Pretty Panties

"What the fuck are these?" Amina held up a pair of jeans in the air in one hand and a red lacy bra in the other, her pale face a flush pink.

"Yours?" William had not looked up from the papers on his bed.

"You aren't even looking." She fussed. "No these are not mine. As if I would wear silky black and red panties...Let me guess these belong to—" She inspected them eyes the size of huge saucers as she red aloud.

"Size 34DDD, who has boobs that big except porn stars?" She gossiped voice full of jealousy, piss and vinegar.

"Look I moved her out real fast for you, love, just stick it in a box along with whatever else you found. I know she hid her undergarments well I never saw 'em so please stop waving them in the air like that." A breathy sigh escaped his lips as he moved between three different papers. His brows rubbed each other aggressively as he grumbled.

"You could at least act like you are embarrassed. I am your wife and I'm finding another woman's clothes in our apartment."

"She just moved—love. Precious. My rose—this month is insane and I have no idea— The deficits I'm looking at are just nonsensical. This has to be some sort of mistake, we are bleeding somewhere."

"It's not important."

"It is the money we will be spending on Tiffany's wedding was suposed to be taken from this quarters profits."

"Don't worry about that I have it covered. I got you. I really just want your attention."

William looked at Amina and could see a small faint of sadness.

"Would you like something?"

"Huh, yes."

"Okay." He got up and went rummaging through a drawer yelling t her not to look.

She tried to glance over his shoulder but failed, why was he so tall?

"Close your eyes." She looked him up and down in his plaid pajama pants.

"I don't know if I can trust a guy who wears plaid." He laughed at her joke honestly and smiled.

"Come on close them."

She submitted but reluctantly but soon she felt a cool metal touch her skin above her clavicle. An all too familiar gesture.

"Baby. It's beautiful." She opened her eyes and observed her jewelry.

"Yes like you." It wasn't what she was expecting. She hoped it was the ring. But if he didn't buy it for her did he buy it for Tiara?

She tried to shake away the thought but it stuck to her like sin.

"I'm almost ready, are you?" William went back to collecting his wallet.

"Karaoke starts in a half hour we are running late as it is."

"Who is all coming again?'

"Me, you Tiffany and Tom, Tiara and Luke and some of Tiffany's friends. Yep we are going to have a mini integrated bachelorette party since Tiffany wanted two. One for just the girls and another for her friends."

"Mmm. Okay."

The itch followed her to their lunch date to the park and their lengthy trip to the movies to see a christmas film that recently came out.

Just as William closed his eyes it consumed her. It bore deep into her soul.

"Dear get some sleep. I cant sleep if you stare at me all night."

"I can't shake this feeling."

"Its okay." His mostly asleep nature spoke to her but did nothing to care to wake up and ease her hurt pride.

She would not lose. She thought to their recent closeness. William was becoming gentle again fond again.

It wasn't how it used to be but he was open to her love. The space he and Tiara used to share was hers now. All that was left was to claim him.

Amina placed a few kisses on his lips and went to sleep. She couldn't wait to marry this man and no one was going to stop her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading guys! If you liked what you read Please SHARE, VOTE, FAVORITE. Don't forget to Follow me to get all the updates!

Breaking up with a best friend can be very hard especially if you have whole chunks of your life you spent together with that person. I've always sucked at goodbyes! *tear*

-*-MP

P.s. Have you ever been unable to forget about someone?

Comment, Share, Like, Subscribe and Follow.