Songs and Serenades

"So Tiara have you put everything together?"

"Yes I have all the contacts here and I already put in the order with the chef. I assumed we would be using favors that Tiff ordered last week?"

"We have a professional wedding planner coming later today to meet with you Tiara she is your arms so tell her how to arrange it for tomorrow and she will be sure everything is perfect all we really need you to do after that is to check up on her work."

This should have felt like a promotion but Tiara couldn't shake the feeling of being demoted. Her aunt chimed in suddenly, "Well don't seem ungrateful child, say thank you. You are being given more time to enjoy your cousins wedding. Exactly what you wanted."

"Yes thank you. I really appreciate it."

"No problem niece, Ethan threw her in as a complement."

"Her?"

"She should be here any moment."

"I am here. Sorry I ran into some traffic."

"No you are right on time."

"My name is Victoria. I am here to assist.." She trailed off in an effort to remember. Her long brown hair was pulled high into a ponytail. That ended around her waist gently. Tiara found hard to stop staring. Victoria had an essence about her, something had Tiara leaning in with full attention.

Victoria had an intense look to her eyes are she reached a well manicured hand to meet Tiara's. "I'm here to help so just let me know what I should do and I will make sure it is done right." Victoria's wavering voice brought Tiara back from her thoughts.

"Are you feeling okay Tiara, you are looking flushed." Ethan asked.

"I'm okay." Tiara waved them away.

"Well I'm going to excuse Dawn and myself we need to check on things down stairs and get ready for the day ourselves."

"Thanks again." Tiara flashed a million dollar smile but the adults didn't notice they rushed on their way.

"Well, I'm excited to get started."

"Yes. I have this folder here it has all the plans written down, we can look at it together if you need to. It's detailed pretty much by the minute and has a list of where everything goes. Do you think you could have something finished tonight the wedding is tomorrow and the way I see it the sooner we set up certain things the more time we will have to make up for mistakes." Tiara found it hard to speak clearly with Victoria's honey brown eyes bearing into her, so she just regurgitated everything she thought.

Tiara slid the binder across the table her hand caught by Victoria who sat next to her asking questions Tiara could not hear.

"Your hands are very soft." Victoria smiled at her and leaned closer.

"Thank you. So if you could just finish the todo list—everything that needs to be done is in there." She gave Tiara a lingering squeeze.

"You have great eyes." She stressed.

"You don't have to—."

"You do. I have a knack for finding special people. I knew you were from the moment our eyes met." Victoria tucked a strand of Tiara's hair behind her ear.

Blood soon rushed to Tiara's face she felt a wind within her stroke her in places that made her question her sexuality.

"Yes see here. The way your ear is shaped and your jaw line." Her cold fingers traced Tiara gently sending electricity down her spine.