Chapter 4: Bad little Girls and Boys

"I am so sorry. I totally--"

"Forgot. I know." She said as her creamy skin tone began to turn rosy. "This is unacceptable Tiara and as Tiffany tells me you have been playing hooky with Mr. Winter's son." Her face contorted moving every which way full of disapproval and disgust.*** Her gold bracelets jingled in the light, shining brightly in Tiara's eye.

"For once Tiara I need you to think of someone other than yourself. If something should go awry with whatever plans you have with this kid it will be my ass on the chopping block." She began to become still with frustration. Her hands were in the air her various large rings holding Tiara's attention, however her body did not move. Like the calm before the storm Tiara felt herself watching the lightning waiting for the thunder.

"You know how important this is to me! Why would you put my business in danger like this?" Tiara was confused but it took her less than a second to put things together. Her aunt had some deal going on with Mr. Winter so things needed to run smoothly or something bad would happen.

"I'm sorry but I didn't know. William and I have class we are just friends--"

"Friends? You are so disillusioned." Her hands rested on her hips. "He is a twenty three year old man Tiara. He does not want to be your friend Tiara." Her aunt seemed so large she had all but forgotten her cousins presence.

"Tell me you don't believe this. Don't you understand, it doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't matter what you feel. Don't you see the inherent danger? Have you learned nothing al these years?" Dawn's face hung lower than her voice was high. The whole sight gave Tiara whiplash.

"I need his help I can't fail my accounting class, I need a tutor--"

"You are failing your accounting class!" Her voice high pitched voice roared with disbelief had they not been on the bottom level with nearly no other people around they would worry about the noise. Tiara could taste the fear in the corners of her mouth.

"Well yes, but no but--"

"You are too much. I take you into my home. I care for you. I help feed you.--" The sight of her reeling teeth gave Tiara the sweats. It pooled on her brow.

"Thats not true! I feed myself!" Tiara raised her voice at once.. She found it hard these days to sit and be lectured she was not a 16 year old little girl anymore. She may have been a young adult but she contributed she deserved some form of respect. Even if just a little. To be seen and treated as though she were human. Not something given readily in her culture.

She treats you like what she thinks you are..trash.

Tiara was almost caught off guard. This recently became normal. The way her mind would tear her down. Maybe life was finally getting to her.

"Why are you always like this to me! I try really hard, you know. You always try to destroy me! This isn't a family, what the hell is wrong with you." He aunts hand reacted before she had a chance to think about it, leaving Tiara's cheek bright red and supple--swollen.

"Watch who the fuck you are talking to! Don't you dare raise your voice to me! You just learned to piss fucking strait do not talk to me about 'I feed myself'. Girl you really have lost your damn mind--- are you fucking this boy!" Her aunt was in her face then droplets of spit hitting her cheeks.

"What!" She looked Tiara strait into her eyes. Breathing fire against her skin.

"Do you want to ruin us. End up like your parents or worse? For us to move back to the Sunset Manor?!" Her Aunts eyes were somewhere between rage and sorrow as she grabbed Tiara's arm.